Aqua Alex LIVE,

Aqua Alex is hosting another species profile LIVE tonight!! LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, I will be discussing the Common Plecostomus! Common Plecos are very popular in the aquarium hobby because most people assume that they are algae eaters and will keep their aquariums free of algae. They grow huge and as they mature their diet changes. Most people don't realize that common plecos can get up to 3 feet in length and produce a ton of waste! However, they are a pretty cool prehistoric looking catfish that will do well in any large freshwater aquarium. They are super hardy and can live in a wide range of freshwater parameters. Find out all about the common pleco, how to keep and care for them, and see pictures and videos of them including a video of mine.
LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• 10731025_975056139175444_3498977676436632600_n-removebg-preview.png
    10731025_975056139175444_3498977676436632600_n-removebg-preview.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 58
Had fun doing my species profile care guide on the common pleco! I started the video showing my common pleco eating algae wafers. See my pleco eat! I then discussed what I like about common plecos and then gave out interesting facts about the common pleco. I also discussed how to keep and care for this cool catfish. I answered some great viewer questions as well!
Missed it live? No worries! Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below. Enjoy fish keepers:

Had a BLAST discussing my favorite Gourami the Giant Gourami! I started the video showing off my Gold Giant Gourami! I also discussed why I like the giant gourami and I shared some cool facts about the Giant Gourami. I also discussed things you need to know about keeping and caring for the giant gourami. All that and more!
It is available on YouTube for your viewing pleasure!
Learn about the giant gourami! Click the link to watch and enjoy!

Tropical fish keeper's come get your fish keeping questions answered this Sunday May 22nd, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT! I will answer any freshwater or saltwater tropical fish questions! Email your questions to [email protected] and I'll answer them on Sunday! You can also post your questions in the comments during the live stream!
Take your best aquarium and fish photos and videos and send them to [email protected] to be shown off in the fish keeper's show off! :)
Don't miss my awesome topics including how I cohab aggressive species in a community, how to prevent and treat ich and more! I'll also show off my fish I got from Exotic Fish Shop. COM and more!
LIVE this Sunday at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on the May 2022 Ask Aqua Alex LIVE!

Alex-

That ranger pleco is a juvenile. As adults they get to be almost 8 inches (Standard Length). The species is Pterygoplichthys weberi. It comes from Laguna El Vaticano, Río Caqueta drainage, Florencia, Caquetá, Colombia.

All of this and more info can be found on PlanetCatfish https://www.planetcatfish.com/common/species.php?species_id=860
They apparently have the exact same picture of the juvenile on their site and they credit it as © Russell Smith.

Had a great time hosting this month's fish keeper's Question and Answer! I'd like to thank Darrell Michael Schwartz for showing off his amazing tropical fish! 🙂
I discussed how to safely move with tropical fish, I discussed snail eating fish such as puffer fish, triggers, clown loaches, and more. I also discussed how to dignose and cure ich!
I showed off my gorgeous chocolate cichlid and threadfin geophagus that I am growing out! Also see my gold wolffish!
Plus see the latest stocklist from Tangled Up in Cichlids!
You can still post your questions in the comments!
Check out this awesome video by clicking the link below:

Enjoy a brief video of my threadfin acara and chocolate cichlid I am growing out! These guys are awesome. Don't know why I waited so long to get some threadfin acaras!
Enjoy the video! click link to watch:

Had a BLAST discussing one of my favorite monster fish... the AROWANA! I discussed all the species of Arowana! I discussed the basics of keeping and raising arowanas! See photos of past arowanas I kept! I showed a video of my current silver arowana I am growing out! I also discussed why Asian Arowanas are illegal in the United States!
Be sure to watch and enjoy and share this video with your fish keeping friends.
Click link to watch and enjoy:

Join Aqua Alex LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT for a special Christmas episode of Aquatic Wetline!! Do you have a special fish keeper in your life? Don't know what to get an aquarium hobbyist for a gift? Don't worry I got you covered!! I will go over some good gifts to give an aquarium hobbyist! I will also discuss tips for purchasing tropical fish as gifts! It's going to be a fun show!
Be sure to tune in and enjoy!
LIVE tonight 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT!

This was a fun show!! Be sure to watch it if you missed it!!! Come learn about awesome gifts to give fish keepers such as Hikari Sales USA fish food, Seachem Laboratories, Inc, Fluval, and more!!!
Watch by clicking the link below:

Be apart of history tonight! I'm excited to celebrate 800 videos in style! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT it's my 800th video Celebration bash and your invited to watch! Come have some fun while your wrapping Christmas gifts or baking Christmas cookies! I have some great things in store for my 800th video! Chef Alex shows you how to make 2 delicious desserts just in time for Christmas! See how to make Red Velvet Whoopie Pies and Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies! Aqua Alex will show off some of his amazing fish! :) Plus, I will react to 8 YouTube/Social Media comments, I'll discuss 8 things to know about being a YouTuber, I'll show 8 of my funniest moments, and so much more!
Don't miss Darrell Michael Schwartz fish room tour as he shows off some of his incredible fish such as his red tail catfish, albino red oscar cichlid, silver arowana, redhook silver dollars, and more!
LIVE tonight 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Links in event below! Minutes prior to 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, a YouTube link to the show will be posted in event! :)

Attachments

• Untitled design.png
    Untitled design.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Had a BLAST hosting my 800th video!!! If you missed it be sure to check it out! I discussed 8 things to know if you want to become a YouTuber!! I reacted to 8 YouTube comments, I showed my funniest moments, and more!! Special thanks to Darrell Michael Schwartz for showing off his fish and aquariums!! I also created my own fantasy premium wwe event called Stars Stripes and Slams!! Chef Alex showed you how to make red velvet whoopie pies and peanut butter blossom cookies!
Watch this celebration anytime by clicking the link below:
Please share this video with your friends:

Can you believe Christmas is just 2 days away?! Come celebrate Christmas early with Santa Claus Alex Cardinale! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT it's the Christmas 2022 Bash! It's going to be a fun night!!! What is the history of Christmas? I'll discuss the history of Christmas and it's meaning! Santa Claus Alex Cardinale has a special message for everyone! There will be some awesome surprises for everyone! Chef Alex Cardinale will give out some good Christmas recipes! Aqua Alex Cardinale will discuss some Christmas themed fish such as red severums!
Come be part of the fun! LIVE tonight 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• 314922231_487725633387770_5749753878658641182_n.jpg
    314922231_487725633387770_5749753878658641182_n.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 27

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back