Aqua Alex LIVE,

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It's time to go to the Amazon River in South America once again! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, Aqua Alex hosts his next episode of Life In The Amazon! It is a continuation discussing some of the RARER South American aquarium fish that live in the Amazon River. These fish occassionally enter the aquarium hobby and when they do they are sought after. Species that will be discussed include Altum Angelfish, longnosed angelfish, piraya piranha, caribe piranha, shoehead catfish, dusky narrow hatchetfish, and more!!!
Find out information on these fish and more!!
LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (links below:)

This was a fun and AWESOME episode of Life In The Amazon! I discussed more RARE aquarium fish that call the Amazon River home! Learn about altum angelfish, long nosed angelfish, caribe piranha, dusky narrow hatchet fish, piraya piranha, and MORE!! Find out information about each fish and see some incredible photos show casing each fish!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy fish keepers:

Tropical fish keeper's, are you ready for the March 2022 Ask Aqua Alex LIVE fish keeper's question and answer? I look forward to answering ALL of your tropical fish questions whether they are freshwater or saltwater! Email your questions to [email protected] or private message me them! You can also film a video asking your questions!
Don't forget to send pictures or videos of your tropical fish and aquariums for the fish keeper's show off! Show off your most colorful fish and gorgeous aquariums! Email the photos or videos to [email protected].
You can also answer my 3 questions LIVE or you can email your answers or pm them to me.
Q1: Do you like doing trade ins with your local fish store or rehoming to fish keepers via social media?
Q2: What are your favorite freshwater schooling fish?
Q3: Are you for or against monster fish being kept in the aquarium hobby?
LIVE this Saturday March 26th, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, Aqua Alex will host the March Fish Keeper's Q AND A. On top of answering your questions and showing off your gorgeous fish and aquariums, there are other things to look forward too!
I HAVE A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE RETURN OF AQUATIC WETLINE! I will announce why Aquatic Wetline is coming back, I will announce my co-host and my first guest and everything you need to know! :)
Topics for the show include aquatic reptiles and amphibians I want to keep, tropical fish species I don't see myself keeping, and the fish species I want to get next.
What will Aqua Alex react too this month? What fish keeping social media posts will get my reactions? Plus, get the latest Tangled Up In Cichlids stock list, Exotic Fish Shop and Aquatic Rarities INC stock lists! All that and more!
LIVE this Saturday March 26th, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Links in event below:!

Attachments

• download (11).jpg
    download (11).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 56
I, Aqua Alex have a fun video in store for you fish keeper's tonight! I FINALLY get to have an interview with my friend and fellow tropical fish keeping YouTuber Payton from PF Fishing who will stop by for the first time in 2022! This interview will go down and NOT be rescheduled! What tropical fish topics will be discussed? Both Payton and I got new aquariums to start the year. What are our tropical fish plans for 2022? Tune in to find out!
LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my Facebook and YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!
Live at 9 pm et/ 6 pm pt at the links below:

I would like to thank Payton from PF Fishing for the FUN interview tonight on Aqua Alex LIVE! :) It was fun chatting fish! Sorry for the tech issues during the live stream! If you missed the live video, no worries you can watch the replay anytime by clicking the link below!
We talked about our newest aquariums, cardinal tetras, oscar cichlids, synodontis catfish, and fishing and MORE!
Enjoy the video and check out Payton's channel on YouTube PF Fishing!

Aqua Alex has a special Thursday night episode of Aqua Alex LIVE!! LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, join Aqua Alex as he discusses his biggest pet peeves in the aquarium hobby! What are the things that really gets me irrated and annoyed in the fish keeping hobby? Watch the LIVE stream tonight to find out. You may agree or disagree with me but I will be speaking from my heart and how I truly feel.
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT join Aqua Alex on Facebook and YouTube The Legendary Alex Cardinale. (Links in Event Below:)

Attachments

• Aqua Alex's Top 10 My Biggest Aquarium Hobby Pet Peeves.png
    Aqua Alex's Top 10 My Biggest Aquarium Hobby Pet Peeves.png
    783.5 KB · Views: 55
This was a fun episode of Aqua Alex Top 10 on Aqua Alex LIVE! I had a blast discussing my biggest pet peeves in the aquarium hobby! I had no problem being brutally honest with you about my pet peeves in the aquarium hobby. I think you will appreciate my honesty. I had 10 pet peeves and a few honorable mentions! Some of the pet peeves in the aquarium hobby included the fish tank police/ karens/ negative nancies, overpriced fish stores, misinformation and more!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below!

Fish Keeper's join Aqua Alex LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT for a fun Friday night LIVE stream of Aqua Alex Live! I will be counting down 10 Freshwater fish species that have PERSONALITY! Species that will be discussed include: Oscar Cichlids, Clown Loaches, Chocolate Cichlids, and MANY more! What freshwater fish do you think have the most personality? Let me know in the comments! Come kick start your weekend with an AWESOME fun episode of Aqua Alex LIVE!
LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on Facebook and YouTube The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (Links In event below:)

I had fun discussing freshwater fish with the most personality! Species that were discussed included Oscar cichlids, clown loaches, bettas, tiger shovelnose, red tail catfish, vulture catfish, and more!! 15 species in total were discussed! Do you agree or disagree with my picks? Watch the video in it's entirety to know! Missed it live? No worries, simply click the link to watch anytime! Enjoy!

Fish keeper's, what are you doing tonight? Why not tune in to the March 2022 Ask Aqua Alex LIVE fish keeper's Q and A? I will be answering tropical fish keeping questions tonight!! Simply post your questions in the comments/chat and I'll answer them LIVE!
LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, join Aqua Alex for a fun Saturday night fish keeper's q and a! Get your fish keeping questions answered! Plus, come answer Aqua Alex's questions as well!
I have 4 awesome questions that were emailed to me that I look forward to answering and I can't wait to answer LIVE questions!
I have a B-I-G- Announcement to make regarding the RETURN of Aquatic Wetline! Find out what the all NEW Aquatic Wetline will be like, who my co-host is, and why it's being called Aquatic Wetline Fish Keeper's Round Table!
Topics for this month's Q and A include fish I don't see myself keeping, aquatic reptiles and amphibians I want to keep!
What will Aqua Alex react too in this month's Aqua Alex Reacts segment?
I have some AMAZING fish and aquariums to show off in this month's fish keeper show off from fellow aquarium hobbyists!
All That and more including stock list review from Tangled Up in Cichlids, Exotic Fish Shop and Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters!
It all goes down LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Links below in event:

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 55
The Fish Keeper's Q and A Ask Aqua Alex LIVE March 2022 has been rescheduled for March 27th, 2022 (tomorrow) at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT! Come and join me then! Not feeling well tonight,.

Looking for something fun to do tonight fish keepers? Tune in to the March 2022 Fish Keeper's Question and Answer tonight! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT Aqua Alex will be answering ALL of your fish keeping questions whether they are freshwater or saltwater! Simply post your fish keeping questions in the comments and I'll answer them LIVE on air! 🙂 If you want to appear LIVE virtually on the LIVE stream, simply personal message my account Alex Cardinale and I'll send you the link to my studio.
You can also answer Aqua Alex's questions! Simply post your answers to my questions in the comments!
Topics for this fish keeper's Q and A include fish species I don't see myself keeping and aquatic reptiles and amphibians I want to keep.
What aquarium hobby social media posts will Aqua Alex have to react too? Check out some incredible looking fish in the photos and videos sent in for the March 2022 fish Keeper's Show Off!
Don't miss the B-I-G- announcement regarding the RETURN of Aquatic Wetline and it's new format which will air monthly on my YouTube channel!
All that and more!!! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook! Fish keeper's come get your questions answered!
Links in event below:

Special THANKS to all the fish keepers who tuned in live and asked some good questions!! I had a ton of FUN hosting the March 2022 fish keeper's Q and A! I think this could go down as one of my best! :)
Find out all the details about the return of Aquatic Wetline the fish keeper's round table! Hear my answers to some amazing fish keepers questions including dwarf snakeheads, parachromis jaguar cichlids, and cycling aquariums! See my reaction to a very upsetting Aqua Alex REACTS when I react to a personal ''hater'' of mine!
See a gorgeous Oscar cichlid from Kelly's Aquatics on Monster Fish Keepers, a gorgeous german ram cichlid from my friend, a gorgeous redhook and arowana from my friend Darrell Michael Schwartz and a gorgeous Datnoid from my friend Kevin!
All that and more! Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! This was a fun video I'm sure you fish keepers will enjoy watching!

I always wonder to myself if I were to open up a tropical fish store be it online or a physical retail location or both, what would I do to seperate my business from the others? That's the TOPIC on tonight's ALL NEW episode of Aqua Alex's Top 10 on Aqua Alex LIVE! I invite all the fish keepers to tune in! What would I name my tropical fish store? What would I do differently than the others? What are the ten things I would do to ensure a great fish store? Find out LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT! LIVE on my YouTube Channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook!
Links in event below! 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT:

I had a fun time discussing how I would run my tropical fish store if I owned one! I discussed 10 ways my fish store would be different than others! If you missed it live, I definately encourage you to check it out anytime to hear how I would run my fish store! I would name my tropical fish store Aqua Alex's Tropical Fish and Aquarium store! I would sell freshwater, pond, and saltwater fish and supplies!
I would offer a buy 3 fish get 1 free promotion, have awesome display aquariums and more!!! Watch the video to find out the rest!
Enjoy fish keepers and be sure to post how you would run your fish store in the comments! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back