Aqua Alex LIVE,

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have a FUN Friday night episode of Aqua Alex LIVE tonight! I am going to be talking about Plecos tonight! I do like plecos and for some reason I've been bitten by the fancy pleco bug! 🙂 Currently I only have a common pleco and a 4'' L190 Royal Pleco. There are some fancy plecos I want to keep. LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT, I am going to discuss ALL the Fancy Pleco species that I want to keep! I will also discuss the pleco species I have kept over the years and more! What fancy plecos do you recommend I keep? Let me know during the live stream by posting them in the comments or perhaps even coming on in person in studio virtually. If you would like to appear virtually please personal message me so I can give you the studio link.
It all goes down LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale (links in event below!!)

Are you ready to party? Today I celebrate 8 years as a YouTuber! March 6th, 2014 I created my YouTube channel! Over the last 8 years, I have gathered and put out over 600 videos with over 16,000 subscribers! I really enjoy posting videos on my YouTube channel!
Tonight we CELEBRATE together! LIVE tonight at 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT, come celebrate my 8th year as a YouTuber by tuning in to the BIGGEST video and party of 2022!
Kicking off the party, 2 of my legendary subscribers will win a $80 gift card to their choice of a restaurant Olive Garden or The Cheesecake Factory!
Our special guest is going to be Diverman and Blue View Aquatics owner Josh Rodriguez! Josh will discuss tropical fish, his business and what the diverman is all about!
WWE Hall of Famer and Hardcore Legend Mick Foley will make a LEGENDARY APPERANCE!
Aqua Alex Cardinale will discuss the species of fish he has kept over the last 8 years and the species I may not keep again. I will also show off my NEW 125 Gallon aquarium! There will also be some new fish that I got :)!
Chef Alex Cardinale will show you how to make a delicious Twix Cheesecake and he will give out a Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake.
WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale will discuss his dream WrestleMania 38 card!
Detective Alex Cardinale will discuss crimes he would commit if crime was legal.
As announced last night SGT. Alex Cardinale will also make an apperance. What orders will he make?
ALL THAT AND MORE! A lot already announced right?!! BUT THERE IS MORE! Plenty of SPECIAL SURPRISES! What are the surprises? You will have to tune in to find out!!
LIVE ONLY ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL THE LEGENDARY ALEX CARDINALE! LIVE AT 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT TONIGHT!

Attachments

• Year YouTube Anniversary PARTY.jpg
    Year YouTube Anniversary PARTY.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 49
B-I-G THANK YOU to everyone who tuned in and celebrated this big milestone with me and had fun during the virtually party! I had a blast! Even though some segments had to be cut due to time restraints this was still the best and biggest show of the year!
Congrats to Katherine Jones and YouTuber Jun for winning the 2 $80 restaurant gift cards. They can choose from either Olive Garden or The Cheesecake Factory or recieve a $40 gift card to both!
Special thanks to Josh Rodriguez for the amazing interview! It was awesome to have him back working with me and the first time having him on my YouTube!
Congrats to Steve's Aquatics and Wiz for winning the fish prizes.
A BIG HARDCORE THANK YOU TO Mick Foley for being the LEGENDARY LEGEND on this year's extravanga!
A friend and I review Buffalo Wild Wings Chocolate Cake, I review OREO Cakesters, I make Twix Cheesecake and more!
Meet Brandi Cardinale the awesome 6 year old Beagle! :) I also show off my new fish and my new 125 gallon aquarium and more!
If you missed the live stream, watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy and thanks everyone! :)

It's time for another F-U-N-fish keeping interview on Aqua Alex LIVE! I will interview my friend and fellow YouTuber Payton from PF Fishing! This will be my 1st interview of 2022 with Payton and my 5th interview with him! :) LIVE tonight at 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT join Aqua Alex and Payton for a fun fish keeping conversation!! What fish keeping topics will be discussed? What are some questions you want answered by Payton and Aqua Alex? Tune in LIVE and post them in the comments/chat!
Aqua Alex recently got a brand new 125 gallon and Payton recently got a new 75 gallon aquarium! Will we talk about our new aquariums?
LIVE tonight at 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Links in event below! Enjoy and see you at 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT!

Attachments

• 275075772_5575182862496059_9181794072042035662_n.jpg
    275075772_5575182862496059_9181794072042035662_n.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 43
Join me today at 4 PM ET, 3 PM CT, 2 PM MT, and 1 PM PT as I discuss Plecos on Aqua Alex LIVE! I have kept many different kinds of plecos ranging from commons to marbled sailfin gibbiceps pleco to green phantom plecos to royal plecos! There are still some DREAM plecos I want to keep including L600 Leopard Catcus Pleco, L24 Red fin Catcus Pleco, and many more! Join me today as I discuss the plecos that I've kept, the dream Plecos I want to keep and more! I have always enjoyed plecos but there have been times when I wanted to avoid keeping them!
LIVE at 4 PM ET/ 1 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and YouTube The Legendary Alex Cardinale (Links In Event Below:)

Attachments

• 27628710_2009547295726318_4762175317212460618_o.jpg
    27628710_2009547295726318_4762175317212460618_o.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 45
I had a fun time and a BLAST discussing Plecos tonight! There are so many pleco species out there that this is going to be a multi part series! I discussed what I like about plecos, the plecos that I have kept, my favorite plecos and I discussed the first of many DREAM pleco species that I want to keep! Species that were discussed include common plecos, royal plecos, catcus plecos (L114, L24 AND L25), three beacon plecos, phantom plecos (L200, and L128). I also showed images of my previous plecos that I owned!
What are your favorite plecos? Your dream plecos? Post in the comments!
If you missed the live video, no worries! Watch anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy fish keepers and thanks for your support.

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another fish species profile on Aqua Alex LIVE tonight! I am going to take a trip down nostalgia road and talk about a fish that I've admired and loved since I was a child and a fish that I've kept for years and watch many grow from juvenille to monster adults! There was a time Aqua Alex was known as Oscar Alex! :)
Tonight LIVE at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT, I will be discussing Oscar Cichlids! One of my all time favorite monster cichlids! I will start the live stream with a video of my newest oscar cichlid that I am raising!
I will give out some interesting facts on the Oscar Cichlid, I will discuss keeping and caring for the Oscar Cichlid in the home aquarium, and MORE! I will also show images and videos of Oscar Cichlids!
Do you want to show off your Oscar Cichlid with photos or videos? Email your Oscar Cichlid photos and videos to [email protected] by 10 pm tonight and I will use them on the live stream!
See you LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT! LIVE on my YouTube Channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• 11157433_1080747305272993_4984756603038878171_o.jpg
    11157433_1080747305272993_4984756603038878171_o.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 39
Tropical fish keeper's don't miss this week's species profile airing LIVE today! LIVE at 4 PM ET/ 1 PM PT, I will be discussing a fish that I consider to be one of my childhood favorites! I grew up watching my dad raise several of these. Eventually I began raising some of these same fish from juvinelles into monster fish! The species I am going to discuss this week is the Oscar Cichlid. Perhaps one of the MOST popular aquarium fish, the Oscar Cichlid is beloved by every aquarium hobbyist. I will start the live stream by sharing past photos of Oscar Cichlids that I have kept and raisied!
I will give out some interesting facts on the Oscar Cichlids, I will discuss how to keep and care for the Oscar Cichlids, and I will share other fish keeper's photos and videos of their Oscars!
Do you have questions on Oscar Cichlids? What are your favorite kinds of Oscars? What do you like about Oscar Cichlids? Let me know in the comments!! THIS SHOW WILL GO ON AS SCHEDULED UNLIKE LAST NIGHT!
Join Aqua Alex for a fun fish chat on Oscar Cichlids! LIVE 4 PM ET/ 1 PM PT on my Facebook Page Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (Links In Event Below:)

Attachments

• oscar 2.jpg
    oscar 2.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 42
Had a fun time talking about Oscar cichlids a childhood favorite fish of mine! I showed off some of the past Oscar Cichlids that I have kept and raised, I gave out some amazing Oscar facts, I discussed keeping and caring for the Oscar cichlid, and more! Fish keepers shared their Oscar cichlid images and videos! :)
If you are thinking about getting an Oscar Cichlid or want to learn about them, this video is helpful for you!
To watch the video anytime, simply click the link below! Enjoy :

Check out my 1st update on my 125 gallon aquarium! :) All the fish are doing great and the Fluval FX4 is finally set up and running! Also check out my new tiger oscar that I got! Enjoy the video fish keepers!

Saturday March 26th, 2022 LIVE at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT it's the March 2022 Fish Keeper's Question and Answer! This is your chance to ask Aqua Alex any tropical fish keeping question that you have! You can film a video asking as many questions as you want. You may also simply text me your tropical fish keeping questions. They can be freshwater or saltwater aquarium related as I have experience with both. Email your videos or questions to [email protected]!
Want to showcase your aquariums and tropical fish in the March 2022 Fish Keeper's Show Off? Send photos and/or videos of your aquarium and fish to [email protected]!
Topics for this month's show include fish species I don't see myself keeping again, aquatic reptiles/amphambians I want to keep and a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE RETURN OF AQUATIC WETLINE BUT THIS TIME TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! :)
The fun segments continue!
Aqua Alex Reacts: What will Aqua Alex React too this month?
Tangled Up In Cichlids, Exotic Fish Shop, and Aquatic Rarirites stocklist
ALL THAT AND MORE!!! LIVE Saturday March 26th, 2022 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT! Less than 2 weeks away!

Attachments

• 275078815_5578247815522897_3280830287570604121_n.jpg
    275078815_5578247815522897_3280830287570604121_n.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 42
Fish Keeper's get ready for a F-U-N interview on Aqua Alex LIVE! Tonight LIVE at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT join Aqua Alex as he does his 5th interview with Fish Keeping YouTuber Payton from PF Fishing! What tropical fish topics will Aqua Alex and Payton have to discuss? What cool trade in fish came in to the tropical fish store he works at? What did he put in his new 75 gallon aquarium? We both discuss our new aquariums! Who else knows what other tropical fish topics there will be! :)
Come have some fun on this Wednesday evening with 2 passionate young tropical fish keepers! LIVE at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (Links below in Event:)

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! Join Legendary Alex Cardinale LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT for the first St Patrick's Day Bash on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! There will be apperances from Chef Alex, Aqua Alex, and WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale! Chef Alex Cardinale will tell you how to make a delicious green velvet cake with cream cheese icing to celebrate St Patrick's Day weekend! Aqua Alex will discuss freshwater and saltwater aquarium fish that represent St Patrick's Day. Species to be discussed include green phantom plecos, green severums, royal plecos, lunare wrasse, green clown goby and more! WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale will discuss the Irish Pro Wrestlers such as Finlay and Sheamus and their best matches and moments! Plus, Legendary Alex Cardinale has a few cold ones with you! Come have some fun LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT with Legendary Alex Cardinale!
LIVE on Facebook and YouTube! Links below!

Had a BLAST hosting the 2022 St Patrick's Day BASH!! If you missed it no worries you can catch the replay anytime by clicking the link below! Aqua Alex discussed aquarium fish that represent St Patrick's and the Irish! Species that were discussed include green severum, green phantom pleco, green clown goby and more! WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale discussed Irish Pro Wrestlers Finn Balor, Sheamus, Becky Lynch and Finlay.... PLUS get Chef Alex's green velvet cake recipe! :)
You will also meet Leprechaun Finn Cardinale who was wasted before the show began! But he was seen all through out the show. haha!
Enjoy the show and watch anytime! Simply click the link to watch!

I would like to thank Jeremy Stellhorn from Little Egypt Aquarium Club for partnering with Aqua Alex LIVE and Aqua Alex Cardinale! Little Egypt Aquarium Club proudly sells Repashy aquarium fish, freeze dried aquarium foods such as krill, blood worms and other fish foods! It also has medications, driftwood and other awesome supplies! Now you have a place to get QUALITY aquarium supplies and fish food at a great price that is AQUA ALEX APPROVED AND AQUA ALEX RECOMMENDED!
Save 10% off your order by using coupon code Alex at check out!
Find out all the details on this video promo! Simply click the link to watch and enjoy!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back