Aqua Alex LIVE,

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Figured I would share my YouTube aquarium podcast with all of you guys! Hope you enjoy!
Here is my most recent video.
This was an awesome debut of Aqua Alex's Top 10! I counted down my top 10 favorite large growing tetras and characins! I started the live stream showing off my current large growing tetras including my flagtail prochilodus, red hook silver dollar and mylossoma silver dollars! My top 10 large growing tetras include rainbow wolffish, red belly pacu, payara and more! You will have to watch the video to get the rest!! See videos of these awesome tetras! Be sure to watch until the end.
What are your favorite large growing tetras? Post them in the comments!

Figured I would share my YouTube aquarium podcast with all of you guys! Hope you enjoy!
Here is my most recent video.
This was an awesome debut of Aqua Alex's Top 10! I counted down my top 10 favorite large growing tetras and characins! I started the live stream showing off my current large growing tetras including my flagtail prochilodus, red hook silver dollar and mylossoma silver dollars! My top 10 large growing tetras include rainbow wolffish, red belly pacu, payara and more! You will have to watch the video to get the rest!! See videos of these awesome tetras! Be sure to watch until the end.
What are your favorite large growing tetras? Post them in the comments!
wow awesome!

This was an awesome episode of Aqua Alex's Top 10! I discussed my favorite cichlids of all time! I discussed cichlids from South America, Central America and Africa! Cichlids mentioned tonight include Uaru, Oscars, Jack Dempseys, Severums, and more! You will have to watch the video to find out the rest! I began the video by showing pictures of my current cichlids that I am keeping now!
I also want to thank everyone who tuned in live tonight!!! Thanks for your comments!
Enjoy the video!!

It's time to host October's Fish Keeper's Q and A! It will air LIVE Tuesday October 19th, 2021 at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT. This is going to be one epic and fun fish keeper's Q and A. Have tropical fish keeping questions that you need answered? I will be happy to answer ALL of your tropical fish keeping questions! Email your questions to [email protected] in either a video recording or simply text. For the first time ever, I will be allowing LIVE questions as well! I will put a link to my studio in the chat on YouTube and you can come ask any fish questions that way too.
I will also be asking you the aquarium hobbyists some questions that you can answer.
Plus, you do not want to miss my BIG announcement regarding who the first fish keeping guest will be on January 3rd, 2022 on Aqua Alex LIVE!
Mark your calendars! Tune in to October's Fish Keeper's Q and A LIVE this Tuesday October 19th at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Aquarium hobbyists come kick start your week with my fish keeper's Q and A! Tonight LIVE at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, I will be hosting this month's Fish Keeper's Q and A. You can ask any tropical fish questions that you need answered. Post them in the comments/LIVE chat and I will answer them. If you can't make it LIVE, then email your questions to [email protected]. For the first time, I will post the link to my studio in the chat and you are welcomed to come on the live stream on camera and ask your fish keeping questions.
I will also be asking you the tropical fish keeper's questions!
Don't miss my MAJOR announcement about who will be the first aquarium hobbyist guest to kick off 2022, it is an amazing person!
What are my current fish keeping plans? I will discuss that and more on this month's fish keeper's Q and A.
Get your Questions and Answers ready! Tune in to my Fish Keeper's Question and Answer LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale. (links in event description.)

I had a lot of fun tonight! Thank you to all the tropical fish keepers who tuned in live and asked tropical fish questions and answered my questions! Find out about Parachromis Managuensis aka Jaguar cichlids as I was asked questions about them.
I also discussed my current fish keeping plans for the rest of 2021 and 2022. I will be getting a 180 gallon aquarium. What will go in my 75 gallon aquarium? Tune in to find out!
I also announced that Kevin from Tangled Up in Cichlids will be my first fish keeping guest interview to kick off 2022! :) Looking forward to that. I also showed off Kevin's incredible stocklist. Be sure to purchase from TUIC and tell them Aqua Alex sent you.
Enjoy the video, like, and share!!! Enjoy fish keeper's, click the link below to watch!

This was a fun species profile!! Come see my gorgeous male jack dempsey as well as other aquarium hobbyists Jack Dempsey cichlids. Photos and videos were submitted by members from the amazing forum MonsterFishKeepers.com! Find out how to keep and care for the Jack Dempsey cichlid!
Why do I recommend people own a JD?
Watch the video below! Click the link to watch.

This was a fun episode of Monster Fish 101! With it being Halloween week, this was the perfect time to talk about the piranha fish! Piranhas have a vicious bad reputation that was founded by Theodore Roosevelt in 1913 when he visited the Amazon and the locals put on a show by taking piranhas out of a pond putting them in a tank starving them then releasing them back in the pond and tossing in a dead cow carcass for Teddy Roosevelt to see the piranhas devour. Find out some interesting information on the piranhas, tips for keeping them in the aquarium, and I answer the question are piranhas really the monsters they are made out to be? Plus see photos of my favorite piranhas and a video of my old cariba piranha and red belly pygos I once had! Enjoy!

This was an awesome spooky episode of Aqua Alex's Top 10! I discussed my top 10 scariest monster aquarium fish! Mentioned on this video include piranhas, wolffish, moray eels, lionfish, freshwater stingrays and more! I want to thank everyone who participated live and made this a fun show! :)

Be sure to watch this video as Halloween weekend kicks off! I also showed videos of my old piranhas, lionfish, and moray eel!

Be sure to watch and enjoy! In the comments of the video, tell me your top 10 scariest monster fish!

I had a blast discussing my top 10 favorite cichlid fish of all time! I love cichlids because of their personalities, different aggression levels and the many colorations and species out there! I have favorite cichlids from South America, Central America, and even Africa!
I started the video by discussing my honorable mentions which included angelfish, discus, and more!
I showed pictures of each cichlid that I discussed. There are videos of my current cichlids which include my red oscar cichlid, my chocolate cichlids, my severum cichlids and my jack dempsey.
Cichlids mentioned on this video include oscar cichlids, severums, frontosa, and more!!
Enjoy the video!!!
Simply press play or click the link below!

This was a rather fun Aqua Alex Top 10 countdown! I had a blast counting down my favorite catfish of all time!
If you missed it live, no worries you can watch it anytime by clicking the link below!
At the start of the show, come see the current catfish I am keeping including my 3 vulture catfish, my four lined pictus catfish and my feather fin synodontis catfish in a video I took today!
I really have 15 favorite catfish of all time, but what are the 5 honorable mentions? You have to watch the video to find out!!
Species mentioned on today's show include vulture catfish, red tail catfish, tiger shovelnose and much more!
Enjoy the video, simply click the link below to watch!

Come check out the species of fish I am currently keeping and see my semi aggressive community aquarium! My first video of my aquarium in months! Updates to come in the future when their larger aquarium arrives!

LIVE This Sunday November 14th, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET/ 6:30 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale, I Aqua Alex Cardinale will be hosting this month's edition of Fish Keeper's Question and Answer! I am looking forward to answering your tropical fish questions! This is your chance to really pick my brain and see if I really know about tropical fish! I will answer any and all tropical fish questions whether freshwater or saltwater! Email any text questions to [email protected] OR film a video asking your questions and email it to me. I will answer all your questions LIVE this Sunday night! You can also come tune in during the LIVE video and ask your question face to face on video virtually!
I will also ask you the tropical fish keeper's questions that you can answer!
For aquarium topics on this month's edition I will discuss the following:
-My Biggest Pet Peeve's in the Aquarium Hobby (what is stuff that bothers me about the aquarium hobby?)
- Has the internet ruined the aquarium hobby or benefited the aquarium hobby? (I will share my opinion as a fish keeper who grew up in the hobby from birth to now.)
- Tangled Up in Cichlids Stock List review. Don't forget Kevin from Tangled Up In Cichlids will be the VERY FIRST guest on Aqua Alex LIVE in 2022!
All that and MORE! Mark your calendars and tune in LIVE this Sunday November 14th, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET/ 6:30 PM PT to get your questions answered!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back