April Tank Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our March 2013 competition.

The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 31st March 2013. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the April 2013 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The April competition will close for entries and nominations on 13/14th April 2013.

Here is my 20 gallon long planted tank.  I know that I am short on the "member for 60 days" rule but by the time the competition starts, I will be a member for 60+ days so hopefully that will make a difference.  :)

02096308-e475-4336-8cca-182886ea40f4_zpsb4ca46c1.jpg

Verification Photo

CAM01310_zpsf286b404.jpg

I just realized that the verification sheet does not have "TFF" on it.  If that turns out to be a problem -- let me know and I will redo it.

SLIM said:
Love the shark jaw:)

Thanks!  I actually got that from one of the petstore places (Petco) in a clearance basket for $2 which was a steal since they sell them normally for over $10.  Wasn't sure how it would work with the tank but so far has worked out well with the flame moss growing on it.

Wildbetta said:
Love the shark jaw:)

Thanks!  I actually got that from one of the petstore places (Petco) in a clearance basket for $2 which was a steal since they sell them normally for over $10.  Wasn't sure how it would work with the tank but so far has worked out well with the flame moss growing on it.
Iv seen crocodile skulls and have always been tempted. Shark jaw looks really good, works well. Nice tank too. Good luck!

People have suggested I enter and I think my 60 days are up so I'll be trying to get some nice shots of my tank and fish tonight!

Here's my entry:
IMG_0018_zps530d41d1.jpg

And verification shot:
IMG_0025_zps678e51a7.jpg

Keep the entries coming in everyone!

Looks to be a duel unless we get more entries.

But an interesting duel for sure :)

I will make it a 3 way duel by adding my sorrority tonight. Not a patch on those two but I likes it.

Here it is folks. Eheim Aquapro 60. Betta sorrority tank. I am aware that there are plants and fish from different continents and coral sand from the sea, but I tried to make it look a bit like a river bed,sort of.
IMAG0463-1_zpseb5cd793.jpg
IMAG0470_zpsc58e20cc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back