April Tank Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would give this a go for fun.  This is my 215 Litre Betta Sorority plus friends.

P1080282-Copy-TOTM-April2013_zpsdc52db18.jpg

Verification Shot
P1080288-Copy-TOTH-April2013Verification_zps8fdeeaa7.jpg

It is the same aquarium as in my signature with my great-nephew captivated
lookaround.gif
  Oh, and they taught him to say
fish.gif
before he came to visit, so cute ;)

Lovely tanks! Why oh why 60 days? Got a month and a half yet *sulk*

Sophie1992 said:
Lovely tanks! Why oh why 60 days? Got a month and a half yet *sulk*

It was explained somewhere, can't remember where.

The reason is because these competitions are for our members.  Some folks would come here just to enter the competitions, but offer nothing to the group.  The 60 days, 60 post minimum is to ensure that folks who enter are contributing to the site.  Certainly folks can do things in an effort to circumvent the intent of the rules, but that's the rationale behind.

This is a community, and this is a community competition.  In order to be eligible, one must be a member of the community.

Great sorrority RCA, thanks for that, I thought I may have been in with a shout when it was best of 3.

Lovely tanks guys!  This is going to turn into a nice competition.  :D

Lovely entries so, I fancy another go:
8645883095_cc4fa7f37e_h.jpg

Authentication:
8645909651_9877f53d2f_z.jpg

Good luck everyone!

Some very good-looking tanks this month! Good luck everyone!!

Last minute entry - My 80 litre tank :) No specific theme, just plants and fish. I have 6 Threadfin Rainbowfish, 7 Sparkling Gourami's, 1 Croaking Gourami(snuck into the bag when my partner was catching me the Sparkling), 3 Shadow Catfish, a few female guppies - Yes definite females - and loads of temporary unknown sex baby guppies.

Please, please, please ignore the hair algae :( I'm buying two male platies tomorrow as they tend to eat algae like they are never being fed again so hopefully that will be my tank sorted after they are added.
Also, the verification was taken on the date stated but the entry was taken at a later date after a few hours of battling to get as much hair algae as possible out and moving a few plants about.

Entry.
DSCF2209_zpsfa10ef8a.jpg

Verification.
DSCF2155_zpsfa47a7be.jpg

Just in time... entries for April are now closed.  Feel free to enter May's competition if you missed this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back