FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the April 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The April competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th April 2014.

(As a side note: if there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over to the following month's competition.)

After many posts, here is my entry!

20140318_231329-1024x768.jpg

And Confirmation shot, sorry for it being out of focus.
20140318_231135-993x1024.jpg

Nice tank, me likey the Pearl Gourami!

Well, it's still very young at the moment, only 1 week post "rescape"  but thought I would give it a bash anyway!

FTS_zps4020a4d6.jpg

and my verification

photo5_zpse1a826fb.jpg

biohazard156 said:
Well, it's still very young at the moment, only 1 week post "rescape"  but thought I would give it a bash anyway!

I have to ask... Where do you find wood like that? I can never find any with the smaller branches/roots. Its always huge chunks.

Weiro792 said:

I have to ask... Where do you find wood like that? I can never find any with the smaller branches/roots. Its always huge chunks.

There are a lot of places online that sell some: just google manzanita driftwood and off you go!

These places ship to your place and it's so much less expensive than buying in LFS!

I got this at my local shop (though a very big and famous fishkeeper chain! It's redmoor root, and is £19.99 a kilo. But it's really light when dried so this wasn't too expensive. It's been tied/glued together too :)

Nice tank Biohazard. It will be even nicer when all grown.

ZoddyZod said:
hmmm, I can't edit my post to correct the links....

Beautiful, I was going to enter. But yours looks brilliant. I will just enter next month. Its my birthday next month and Might have some luck lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back