April 2012 Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I was just thinking how wonderful yours is... the background colors and the yellow light spots work so nicely with Chip's coloration.

Lol ATM the Background colour is tannins from the new wood, depending on angle and light those spots go from gold to silver =D

Cheers

Just waiting on Chokko to post his photo :S

Here's mine! First time entering :)

My halfmoon betta:
DSCF2427.jpg

Verification:
DSCF2461.jpg

Nice pic Hannah - those little guys are a nightmare to get a clear picture of!

I'd like to enter Diego, my newest betta boy.

He is EXTREMELY hard to get pictures of...but here's one of the better ones I've been able to snag.

IMG_3521-1.jpg

(He's such an odd color...it's hard to photograph.
IMG_3492.jpg
)

Verification

IMG_3523.jpg

Hey Ludwig, my verification says march 2012 2012 form comp on it because I took it on march 31st and forgot that it would then be for the April comp (sorry I forgot about it for last month) but could I still use that or will I need to take another one?? I may take a new one of the fish anyway, but I was just wondering?

Hey Ludwig, my verification says march 2012 2012 form comp on it because I took it on march 31st and forgot that it would then be for the April comp (sorry I forgot about it for last month) but could I still use that or will I need to take another one?? I may take a new one of the fish anyway, but I was just wondering?

Entry accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back