Apparently I have a fish addiction

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
So I rocked in the house with another fish tank today, I said to my hubby “ before you say anything I got it for cheap and it’s going to replace my smaller one I have” he’s response is “oh geez,you have a fish addiction”! Lol so I’m of“fish’ally a weirdo who talks to her fish with a fish addiction :rofl:

Our site is Tropical Fish Forums (TFF) but the site’s pseudonym is Fish Addicts Anonymous (FAA). We are here to help each other fight our addiction...one tank at a time

“just one more tank... just one more tank... just one”

Last edited:
Our site is Tropical Fish Forums (TFF) but the site’s pseudonym is Fish Addicts Anonymous (FAA). We are here to help each other fight our addiction.

“just one more tank... just one more tank... just one”
Perhaps @Fishmanic but I think we should also be enabling one another. Help each other with excuses that have worked for us and get annoyed spouses off our backs. We are harmless, functioning addicts and we hurt no one. @Aussie_Bristle Congratulations on bringing in another tank right in front of the opposition !

It wasn't until the 1st December that it dawned on me, the places where I put my Christmas trees have been filled with fish tanks! I might just put a fairy on the top...

" Good price and replace the smaller one" hahaha that sounds so familiar.

I did that.....and after looking at the smaller tank with no water in it..... that one got set back up a few months later.

I will probably get home from work this afternoon with hubby and kids, the fish in little cups ruby and the birds all sitting in a circle waiting to give me an invervention about my fish addiction haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't until the 1st December that it dawned on me, the places where I put my Christmas trees have been filled with fish tanks! I might just put a fairy on the top...

I had that realisation at the same time. Where our Christmas tree goes the divided tank is now sat there and since we only have a small house with two hoarders who have hobbies that take up a lot of space, there is a good chance the tree is being hung from the ceiling as that's the only empty space we have.

The other day I asked my wife what she thought of me setting up another freshwater aquarium (40 gallon) in the family room. She gave me "the look" then reminded me that I already took over the living room with my model building, the dinning room with my computer repair and building and already have a 55 gallon tank and a 40 gallon turtle tank. Do you think I am pushing it?:dunno:

The other day I asked my wife what she thought of me setting up another freshwater aquarium (40 gallon) in the family room. She gave me "the look" then reminded me that I already took over the living room with my model building, the dinning room with my computer repair and building and already have a 55 gallon tank and a 40 gallon turtle tank. Do you think I am pushing it?:dunno:
No way! One more tank won’t hurt a thing, just one more....:p

So I have set this tank up as my plant tank Which include Vallisneria, Elodea, ambulia, Hornwort, Milfoil, guppy grass, duckweed and frogbit. I also added in 2 Bristlenose, Malaysian trumpet snails and a couple mystery snails. But the cuteness of all..... Shrimp!! They are the cutest with their little legs air walking. I have a range of cherry red culls, ghost native and mixed blues.
oh and hubby is liking it.. so I might be able to get another tank in soon!! ;)

Last edited:
My wife consented to having another freshwater fish tank today!!!!!:- I pointed out to her that the empty 40 gallon hermit crab tank would look a lot better as a freshwater fish tank and she agreed. She is starting to like what I am doing with the 55 gallon tank. She even helped me clean and set up the 40 gallon tank and carried water to fill it.:thanks: I am such a lucky guy to have a wife like that.:nod:

My wife consented to having another freshwater fish tank today!!!!!:- I pointed out to her that the empty 40 gallon hermit crab tank would look a lot better as a freshwater fish tank and she agreed. She is starting to like what I am doing with the 55 gallon tank. She even helped me clean and set up the 40 gallon tank and carried water to fill it.:thanks: I am such a lucky guy to have a wife like that.:nod:

Yeow... way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back