Anyone wants to get rid of some of your plants or snails?

michaelgn

Reaction score
Just bought 2 water lettuce, but would like to slowly transit my 55g into planted.
Also my CAE killed one of my mollies, so I got rid of them. Now only 1 snail is taking care of my algae issue.
So I would like to know if anyone has overstocked plants or snails and would like to get rid of some.
I would be glad to take them.
Thanks.

Just bought 2 water lettuce, but would like to slowly transit my 55g into planted.
Also my CAE killed one of my mollies, so I got rid of them. Now only 1 snail is taking care of my algae issue.
So I would like to know if anyone has overstocked plants or snails and would like to get rid of some.
I would be glad to take them.
Thanks.
Hi and welcome to the forum :hi:

It would be helpful to members if you can add your location.

Best of luck!

Wow! Your from Lexington Kentucky!? I am from Lawrenceburg Kentucky!! Where do you live?:)

Wow! Your from Lexington Kentucky!? I am from Lawrenceburg Kentucky!! Where do you live?:)

Hi, what a small world! I live in Lexington area. Still new to this hobby and are dealing with mollies. Will consider cichlids because they are more interactive and smart.
What fish do you keep?

I HAVE A LOT OF RAMSHORN SNAILS BABY AND ADULT BUT I LIVE IN INDIA SO I CAN GIVE THEM.

I keep anything form Betta Fish, to Zebra Danios!

(I just moved recently, and I had to give up almost all of my fish tanks. :()

I don’t have any extra plants/snails. Sorry. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back