Anyone Use 2 Litre Bottles For Diy C02 ?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

R1ch13

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey i wasnt expecting to but im gana do up my 2 footer while im waiting to get sufficiant funds to by the things for my 4foot!

So im adding some DIY c02 i used it before but...

Just want to know wat y'all use in your mix

I know its sugar and yeast jus wanna know whats the best amounts of each etc

Oh and how far do you fill it with water etc ?

So yeah if you use a 2 litre bottle like me go ahead and tell me what you do !

Thanks so much

Richie

Hey man,

this site has a very informative way to create a good co2 rig up
http://www.qsl.net/w2wdx/aquaria/diyco2.html

It also has a receipe to make up the mix. With a simple search function in this forum you can find tons of different receipies. Try searching the forum for a receipie. there are tons... you gotta experiement to see what works best for you though. Everyone has different water chemistry so some ppl's can last a week and others 2 weeks. Try and fail try and fail try and succeed :)

Hey man,

this site has a very informative way to create a good co2 rig up
http://www.qsl.net/w2wdx/aquaria/diyco2.html

It also has a receipe to make up the mix. With a simple search function in this forum you can find tons of different receipies. Try searching the forum for a receipie. there are tons... you gotta experiement to see what works best for you though. Everyone has different water chemistry so some ppl's can last a week and others 2 weeks. Try and fail try and fail try and succeed :)

Thanks alot mate !

Really appreciated !

That link should do me lol

Thanks

Richie !

Sorry, I gotta go soon so I can't post links, but just go to www.thekrib.com then go to the planted section of the site, look at the Co2 Articles, they tell you how much to put in a 2 liter bottle

course man, i find that's a good readover, i can read that many times and learn somthing new always :0

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back