Anyone seen this type of marbling before

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Maybe its a different thing in the UK so you have to add a different amount???
It looks like it. I looked at the OP's location and assumed the friend was also in England so I looked at Tetra's UK site. I've just looked at Maidenhead Aquatics' website and that also says 5 ml in 10 litres (Maidenhead Aquatics is a UK wide chain of fish stores)

We tend to use litres in the UK, outside of serious fishkeepers we have little idea what a UK gallon looks like, let alone an American gallon!

If he has chlorine rather than chloramine in his tap water, the best water conditioner is API Tap Water Conditioner. He would need 4 drops of that for the full 15 litre bucket and 2 drops for the half bucket.

I got mine from Tetra's UK site. I always go to the manufacturer's website first.
This is very weird that in the UK its 5ml per 10L but in the US its 5ml per 10g

I think the only time any of us have used gallons was to fill up the car in days gone by (and it was Imperial gallons). Nowadays we fill up with litres.

But we still give the fuel consumption of a car in miles per (Imperial) gallon, mpg. I think mainland Europe uses litres per km (or 100 km?) So we say the distance a car can travel on a certain volume, while Europeans say how much fuel is needed to travel a certain distance.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back