Anyone play airsoft here?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Went shooting with my wife this afternoon so she could get some practice shooting at a moving target (me).

rsz_20210604_151901.jpg

I started working on our armor for the post apocalyptic themed LARPing event (Rev XI) we're going to at Ballahack in December. This will end up being a chest plate once completed. Pop tab chainmail. It should be pretty sick once completed. I've also scored a bunch of bottle caps and license plates that I might use for different parts of our outfits.

rsz_20210603_020654.jpg

Went shooting with my wife this afternoon so she could get some practice shooting at a moving target (me).

View attachment 137876

I started working on our armor for the post apocalyptic themed LARPing event (Rev XI) we're going to at Ballahack in December. This will end up being a chest plate once completed. Pop tab chainmail. It should be pretty sick once completed. I've also scored a bunch of bottle caps and license plates that I might use for different parts of our outfits.

View attachment 137877
Awesome!

That armor will be SICK man.

Nicely done!

I would loose my mind if I had to do that. o_O

Got an Elite Force Walther P99 DOA GBB today.

Attachments

• 20210827_164346.jpg
    20210827_164346.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 20210827_164406.jpg
    20210827_164406.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 94
Got an Elite Force Walther P99 DOA GBB today.
Noice.

I’m personal waiting for Novritsch to come out with his new all electric pistol. It is non-blowback, but it does have a ton of capability. And with the silencer it’s sooo quite.

(it’s supposedly coming out “this fall” but it will probably be pushed until next year, knowing how things are with COVID)

You are going for quiet and I'm making ours louder. Haha. I built a mock suppressor for Tasha's M4, but it's actually an amplifier. It's obnoxiously loud now! My P99 is very loud as well. The slide also has a lovely *tink* to it as well. Tasha was practicing with it yesterday and it actually drew blood when she shot me.

My mother's boyfriend gave me a brand new plate carrier vest yesterday that was just gathering dust in their basement. The holster fit my P99, the pistol mag pouches fit our extra batteries perfectly, the shotgun shell holders were a perfect match for extra 12g CO2 cartridges and the other pouches fit both M4 and AK mags. He also had a brand new case that fit her M4 that he gave her! He's just a great guy and treats my mother like a queen.

20210829_142605.jpg

20210829_142704.jpg

20210829_142832.jpg

I'm liking those new Novritsch SSX-303. Aesthetically flawless. I'd love to see an HPA version with a higher magazine capacity.

I'm liking those new Novritsch SSX-303. Aesthetically flawless. I'd love to see an HPA version with a higher magazine capacity.
Those are frickin amazing bro. Especially if you love the SSX23. Same size mags!

The duo also makes for a very very silent setup. :ninja:

Wife and I went to Rev XI at Ballahack this weekend. Got all sorts of shot up (especially me and usually because my wife shot someone and I got blamed! 🤣). Met a lot of really awesome folks including SwampSniper, CJ and Alexis (c7viper), Skittles, Kermit Tactical Airsoft, The Rad Rosvadian and the nicest guy on the field, Dash from Dash Airsoft (warning: he's a hugger!). We didn't survive either day, but that wasn't our mission. We just wanted to see the sights, the sounds and collect some keepsakes. We did get 4 achievement coins for doing different tasks/quests. We can't wait for Rev XII!

rsz_20211212_141943.jpg
rsz_120211211_154952.jpg
rsz_220211212_171328.jpg
48872.jpeg
48873.jpeg
48879.jpeg
48883.jpeg
48882.jpeg
48884.jpeg
rsz_20211213_072149.jpg

And lastly the view from our hotel room!

Hello TFF! :)

I have been playing airsoft for over a year now, and I was wondering if anyone had played before, or is an avid player. I would love to explain my gear, and discuss different playing techniques. :)
No idea what that is! Kindly educate me.

No idea what that is! Kindly educate me.

Are you familiar with paintball?

Basically, they are spring, electric or high pressure air/other gas powered "guns" that shoot 6mm plastic BBs. As long as you wear proper eye protection, they are rather harmless. You use them to shoot each other. It's like a real life first person shooter video game.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back