Anyone play airsoft here?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Sound like a great setup. Good training for the Marines. ;) Take a pic of yourself all dressed up in your camo gear holding the rifle. Sounds like a lot of fun.
I definitely will! :good:

Is a yowie like a ghillie suit?
yes, same thing.

You can make up a basic one with a long sleeve camo shirt and netting. Sew or glue the netting to the shirt and hang laves and stuff on it. You can get a sheet of netting and cut a hole in it to go over your head, and wear it like a poncho. Then attach leaves and stuff to the netting.

yes, same thing.

You can make up a basic one with a long sleeve camo shirt and netting. Sew or glue the netting to the shirt and hang laves and stuff on it. You can get a sheet of netting and cut a hole in it to go over your head, and wear it like a poncho. Then attach leaves and stuff to the netting.
I tried that with a hat, except the leaves came off extremely easily. I know snipers typically don’t run through the woods, but in airsoft you kind of have to. :dunno:

I’ll look into though. I have some old fishing net that would probably work and I have an old BDU jacket that I don’t mind messing up...

Just received the Meshmask, left handed bolt, and 3x ,46g 555 count bbs. These bbs are killer good quality, and I know that by just looking at them. The bottles are also metal, which is really good compared to those cheap cardboard ones.

I just got the left handed bolt installed. Haven’t shot it yet though. Going outside to do that now!

Just received the Meshmask, left handed bolt, and 3x ,46g 555 count bbs. These bbs are killer good quality, and I know that by just looking at them. The bottles are also metal, which is really good compared to those cheap cardboard ones.

I just got the left handed bolt installed. Haven’t shot it yet though. Going outside to do that now!
Ok, I just went outside and shot around 100 rounds. The bolt is... meh. It’s uncomfortable to rack. It’s design is not thought out at all. Only 10% of the population shoots like me, so I assume they just threw the idea together.

The bbs work very well and the Meshmask fits well.

Overall I’m happy with my purchase. :)

Now my gun is super ugly... I know looks aren’t everything, but camo is key for a sniper.

I’ll upload a photo later to show you guys what I mean.

Now my gun is super ugly... I know looks aren’t everything, but camo is key for a sniper.

I’ll upload a photo later to show you guys what I mean.

Our rigs...

rsz_20210220_122400.jpg

My rig:
49C723A7-0773-4309-A468-D63BFE4BD006.jpeg

DFF9C9CC-A27D-4660-A47D-B469FED9E5C3.jpeg

Left handed bolt doesn’t look that bad:
image.jpg

Tried it out the other day... Hop-up + cold = no good.

Man it’s been a while since posting!

Im going to order the following:

-Mechanix FastFit Coyote (LG)
-Novritsch Low Profile Goggles (was hoping I wouldn’t need these, but those cheap safety glasses don’t fit well with the Meshmask)

-SSG10 Camo cover
-SSG10 Suppressor cover
-Novritsch leaves (Sienna)

Super excited for this stuff to come in.

Should be playing a ligit game soon, also super excited.

Wassup @Flushable Pets?

I went ahead and order the things above:
0D40402E-DFDA-4840-A633-51501E38E556.jpeg

Super excited for them to get here. When the airsoft fields open back up, I’m going to be a beast. (My neighbors said they would be hosting an airsoft war soon. Can’t wait to beat up on them kids. ;))

I've never been to an airsoft battle but I do like BB guns.
Got a few myself in the man cave.
20210322_155613.jpg

The revolver (python .357) and silver tactical 1911 blowback both fire .177 steel bbs using co2.
The rest fire plastic bbs, one gas, two spring and one electric.
I just use them for plinking (target practice) in the garden.
Bit of fun

I've never been to an airsoft battle but I do like BB guns.
Got a few myself in the man cave.View attachment 132337
The revolver (python .357) and silver tactical 1911 blowback both fire .177 steel bbs using co2.
The rest fire plastic bbs, one gas, two spring and one electric.
I just use them for plinking (target practice) in the garden.
Bit of fun
:good:

Three new patches for my backpack. My sister went to Virginia Beach over the weekend and brought me these from Ballahack Tactical. We're planning a trip to Virginia Beach next week and a trip to Revelations XI in December. But... Tasha and I have some patches to share from one of our favorite YouTubers, SwampSniper.

rsz_20210518_123245.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back