Anyone know what type of loach?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jstew

Reaction score
B63C70D2-C52D-4348-873C-C4CDE63C88BE.jpeg
395ABF9E-4CB6-4261-B995-7459E9B3CD65.jpeg

That's not a loach, it's a Julii Corydora.

Oh ok lol as you can tell a little new to the game. No wonder i couldnt find it online. Thank you for the reply!

A) wow is that a REAL Julii and not a false Julii?!
B) If he's alone, he needs some friends. They like to be in a shoal

Thats a trilineatus *aka false julii* corydoras, needs a group of 6+ temps 72-78F GH 18-215ppm

The spots are merged and forming some lines, which marks it as a trilineatus instead of real julii, and the lateral line extends down the entire body

Had 2 but unfortunatly one passed while the tank was battling ich. Im on the ending stage of it though so i may try to get him a couple buddies soon. Thank you for the reply!

Thats a trilineatus *aka false julii* corydoras, needs a group of 6+ temps 72-78F GH 18-215ppm

The spots are merged and forming some lines, which marks it as a trilineatus instead of real julii, and the lateral line extends down the entire body
So would you think 4 would be ok? The little guy is doing ok by himself but im on the ending stage of ich so i have not been able to add more fish

So would you think 4 would be ok? The little guy is doing ok by himself but im on the ending stage of ich so i have not been able to add more fish
Once the ich is 100% gone, get 5 more, they need groups larger than 6.

But keep in mind they're sensitive to meds, so watch with ich meds too

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back