Anyone know about thsi fish.......

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PETERPETER

Reaction score
does anyone know of a guppy caleld a snakeskin guppy? or a leapoard skin guppy? same shape as a normal guppy but with this wonderful looking skin. Would be grateful for any info.
also my tank is in my shed in the garden if it snowed or soemthing outside would this cause my fish distress?

it's a guppy and requires the same care that a regular guppy does. doesn't need anything special. as for the tank being out side...WHY?

lol its less of a shed more of an outhouse!! Its has like a sofa and stuff and we drink wine and play chess there... don't panic its not like a palce where i store the lawn mower lol :grin:

actually i meant to ask you guys have any of you ever bought fish online? im guessing they'd be delieved by someone like amtrak or such a company but would they treat the fish with care? thanks :music:

Outhouse HUH???

Hey GL...wonder if our UK friends know what we call an outhouse here in the States?

Would love to have an "outhouse" with a sofa in it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tehe out house with a couch... bringing back memories of girl scout camp... shudder....

Out houses are cool man. I dont't think they do know what a out house here in the states are. probably just as well. Rose

:laugh:

PeterP, your tank does have a heater, right?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back