Anyone Heard Of The Might Boosh (Comedy Group)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ATK!!!

Fishaholic
Reaction score
just wondering whether anyones heard of them, they where on bbc 3 a while ago and were one of the most random yet amazing shows ever! :lol:

you mean the mighty boosh ?

if so, indeed some very bizarre goings on. been about a good 4 or 5 years now i think, i couldnt get into it then, the hype around it was so much and its all i heard about within my group of mates. last xmas i got a dvd of all 3 series off my mate and i could finally appreciate it. as with most things a few not so good bits, but on the whole its original, funny and mind bending. the 'Eel song' is a particular fave of mine. and the spirit of jazz episode, like some other bits, is actually very dark in its humour and production i think.

saw them live during about 4yrs ago. Wasn't as funny as the TV series but still good.

Try and find the original radio shows.....better than the TV ones in my opinion.

that the one with noel fielding? if so i cant stand that idiot

also you might like 'Flight of the Conchords' if you like boosh. 2 tv series, number one is easily the better one. extremely clever couple of guys.

Eel song

flight of the conchords

the lyrics in the song above are very funny.

just wondering whether anyones heard of them, they where on bbc 3 a while ago and were one of the most random yet amazing shows ever! :lol:

I have to confess I'm a huge fan, if you're looking into any of the live dvd's I would go for the one in London - Brixton Academy I think ? Future Sailors dvd still funny but not as funny as brixton, seen them in Glasgow, wet myself silly :good:

MILKY JOE !!!!!! :lol:

im grateful theres some people out there who like it too, i especially like the Future sailors song, random but funny :lol:

haha i just realised i didnt say one of my friends is related to dave brown who plays bollo so he gets loads of free signed dvds and t-shirts and stuff way before their meant to come out :hyper:

I also saw them around the same time as ZZ, brilliant! Noel Fielding is great!

Theres some really early stuff they both did called 'Pete Sweet', now that is funny!

Love them! Saw them live a couple of years ago was amazing. Also don't forget the spirit of jazz

as Noel gets a load of exposure on programmes I watch and the hype around it I tried a couple of episodes but I couldn;ty watch it it was poo!! ha not my bag :sad: at all

as Noel gets a load of exposure on programmes I watch and the hype around it I tried a couple of episodes but I couldn;ty watch it it was poo!! ha not my bag :sad: at all

they are quite 'Marmite' in terms of likeability.

Noel started off very badly on Buzzcocks, but I now think he's great on that show.

You can watch a few on YouTube as well. "old Greg"(one of my favorites), "the crack fox" parts 1 and 2 and a few others. A buddy I went to high school grew up in England and turned me onto it. Quite a few inside jokes we had after that haha.

yea once youve watched the episodes you can really have a laugh with others who've watched it but if they havent then they usually wonder what the hell your going on about!!! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back