Anyone have a 5 gallon tank or heater they dont need??

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I need a 5 gallon tank to quarantine fish with and im looking for someone who is willing to sell it for cheap or really just needs it out of their house... I live in the range of Havelock, New Bern, And Morehead North Carolina. Please message me on this thread or PM me if you want to. Thanks :)

I need a 5 gallon tank to quarantine fish with and im looking for someone who is willing to sell it for cheap or really just needs it out of their house... I live in the range of Havelock, New Bern, And Morehead North Carolina. Please message me on this thread or PM me if you want to. Thanks :)
I would recommend looking on your local Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or Facebook groups. Free or cheap stuff come up all the time I’m sure. You just always want to meet in a public location for purchase, if you can.

I would recommend looking on your local Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or Facebook groups. Free or cheap stuff come up all the time I’m sure. You just always want to meet in a public location for purchase, if you can.
Ok! Thank you. I'll check it right now in fact!

Yeah cheap/free tanks come up on my local Facebook marketplace all the time. Saw a 400l 5ft long tank the other night for £20. The other half said no, we cannot get rid of the sofa to put a fishtank in.

Failing that a large bucket or storage container can work just as well.

Yeah cheap/free tanks come up on my local Facebook marketplace all the time. Saw a 400l 5ft long tank the other night for £20. The other half said no, we cannot get rid of the sofa to put a fishtank in.

Failing that a large bucket or storage container can work just as well.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure in my area there are either 0 people who keep fish or 0 people who want to get rid of or sell any of their supplies 😂

I find there are lots of good used fish tank stuff sold on OfferUp as well.

A bit late but you can use a plastic storage container for an emergency tank
I guess so... I may do that but I just like an aquarium to be an aquarium lol

Most reactions

trending

Back