Anyone From The North East? (England)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

smudge_

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello

I recently moved to just outside Hartlepool.  I was wondering if many posters are from the North East?

I was wondering what stores locals like to use?  Hartlepool has a store called metaquatics  but they don't answer the phone and it was closed when I visited so maybe it is no more.

I hear a lot about fish alive in Durham and whilst it isnt overly convenient I might try and go soon.

Hi, Im from Hull so a few hours away but I know there is a good shop that has just opened called Tropical Amazonas they are on facebook and I think Chilton Aquatics is near you which has a good reputation. :)

Wills

im in Skipton, north Yorkshire not exactly east more central

I'm from north east but on another continent XD

So I finally got to fish alive in durham today and wow what an amazing shop!  They said they are ranked the 11th best fish store in the UK and I could well believe it.

I have never seen so many fish in my life! All healthy, in clean tanks.  He even had a huge tank full of his pet rays!

Just a brilliant shop, good staff and I was really pleased.  very very busy though, and I was in as soon as it opened.

Stocked my entire tank (wasn't cheap but not unreasonable) with good fish, he had everything I wanted - Including pygmy corys which are really hard to get locally in my experience

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back