Reaction score
Snails *READY NOW* MTS plus others...

Livestock: Snails galore, MTS, Ramshorns, Pond Type Snails

Quantity: Lots estimate 40-50+

Delivery or Collection: Either

Sales price: Free

Postage & Packaging: Will check and advise, standard RM 1st Class Rate

Payment: PayPal, PM me for details

Due to a pending move I need to move my fish into foster care. During this process I will remove a number of snails from my aquarium. They are of various sizes, great for loach feeding or if you need them in your tanks.

I will be starting the process this weekend, so need to be sent this week, so a swift response advisable if you are interested, and please PM me your address once you have expressed your interest here, so I can sort them ASAP.

Just found this post now!

Do you still have any pond type and/or ranmshorns snails left ?

Indeed I do, some in a bucket and loads in the tank as well. It is the cost of the postage and packing which I can advise when packaged up, but will not be much. You can have them all ;) Whereabouts are you, as if local feel free to collect if easier?

Hopefully this weekend it will all be shut down.

Hmm, not sure if want a bucketful of snails :lol:

But a decent number of ponds and ramshorns would be good though. No MTS as I have these already and steadily climbing in numbers :x

Will PM my address to you so you can let me know what postage and costs would be.

If you lived closer I would take the lot.

I love  snails, When I feel stressed I get a cigarette and a cup of coffee or something stronger, put on some light music, then I put about 6 Pond/Bladder snails or sometimes a medium Mystery Snail in the 6 foot tank, I sit back enjoying the smoke and coffee or something stronger watching my Clown Loaches have a snack and think its great to be alive.

Ha, yes they would not make it through Quarrantine in Australia.

Some wit be going to the Charlie, anyone else, do not delay let me know ASAP.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back