Anyone Follow Motogp Or Wsbk?

RustedKnight

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I've missed out on this season, so aside from Rossi breaking his leg I know nothing about either series this year.

Gonna go through and watch them all, 125s, moto2??(is that what they replaced 250s with..I liked the 250s) and the motoGP class..

Then sit through the WSBK, the BSB and the axe murderers (supersport)

Here's hoping Andreas Dovisiozo is up in the tops this year :good:

i watch motogp. you should see today's race! i don't know how Lorenzo stayed on!

that's all i'm saying... :p

i watch motogp. you should see today's race! i don't know how Lorenzo stayed on!

that's all i'm saying... :p

Yeah kids certainly got talent, will watch todays race now if I can find it online..

Has it been a good season so far? How are the new class doing?

so far? its finished mate last race today

yeah found that out as soon as I googled it.

Watching the 125cc race right now, Mark Marquez leading the championship, I never imagined that at the end of last year.

Well fair play to Marquez.

Rode a real champions ride, showed a calm head, really good rider. Can't knock it.

And well done to Bradders!!!

OHMAN!! Moto2, WHAT A RACE!! Definately going to check the rest of the season out, Ianonne(sp?) what a nutter, fair play. Poor old Sofuoglu though, proper punted off.

Not a fan of Lorenzo, shame about rossi breaking his leg, definately going to be great next year with rossi to ducati, stoner to honda, spies to yamaha factory and having a british rider back in.

i agree about Lorenzo. he doesn't really seem to have much character. i'm glad that Spies is going to the factory Honda team, he's a great rider (much better than Toseland was). I hope Rossi gets back on form, i really like him, he is much more fun to watch than some of the other riders.

i also think that Simoncelli is going to do well next season, he seems to be very talented.

cheers :good:

Well anyone thats seen Cal Cruxlow in action should be impressed. Obivously he won't be a front runner as he's not used to these bikes at all, but the guy is fast, and very very good.

And in defense of toseland, he was the World Superbike champion, he is a fantastic rider, he just couldn't adjust to the 800 cc prototype bikes very well, not only that, but he was riding on underpower underdeveloped machinery. Same goes for colin edwards, another WSBK champion.

Rossi on a ducati, my predictions? He'll win the championship. The doctor is a legend at picking up new machinery, and he has the talent to muscle the duc around. But he's already admitted he can't ride it like Casey Stoner.

Stoner on a honda, now thats going to make life hard for Rossi.

Anyone know what team dovisiozo is riding for next year? As I love the guy. And Marco Simoncelli, he'll be up in the top 4 next year.

Hopefully, noone will hire pedrosa, horrid little grumpy dwarf. Not too fond of Lorenzo either, but atleast he has a personality.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back