Anyone Follow Mlb Baseball?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Man of fish

I'm Interested in.... ----|> that
Reaction score
I do, and now that were about 1 1/2 months into the season wanted to know everyones predictions. Here's the divisions just incase nobody knows.
AL east:
Yankees
Rays
Red sox
Orioles
Blue jays

AL central:
Indians
Tigers
White sox
Royals
Twins

AL west:
Rangers
Angels
Mariners
Athletics
NL east:
Braves
Marlins
Phillies
Nationals
Mets

NL central:
Cardinals
Astros
Reds
Brewers
Pirates
Cubs

NL west:
Padres
Dodgers
Diamondbacks
Giants
Rockies

I'll edit this in a minute.....

Ok now what's your prediction? Here's mine:
AL:
East winner: rays
Central: tigers
West: rangers
Wildcards: orioles, and Indians

NL:
East: braves
Central: cardinals
West: dodgers
Wildcards: phillies and nationals or giants

Then it'll be Indians over orioles in wildcard playoff in AL and phillies over other WC in NL. then rays beat tigers and Indians over rangers (they lost cj Wilson so it'll be a bit tougher this year) then rays go to the series for the AL, then braved best the cardinals in the NL and dodgers beat the phillies. Then braves go to the series where they win 4 games to 3.

I want the braves to win, and that's what I think will happen this year in chipper jones last year.

Anyone else what you think will happen?

I never predict. I am a Yankee fan.

The season is long, who knows who will be injured?

However, I do think the AL east may put 3 teams in this year.

Rangers!! haha Used to be a Yankee fan, but I haven't lived in NY for so long....The Texans won me over for sports :)

Can't predict the rest. Never been good at that kind of thing :p

Braves are my favorite. Used to be Yankees then rays now braves but, I still like both other teams. Yankees and red sox off to a pretty bad start. Yankees are ok I guess but can't expect to go to the playlets the way they're playing now.

Have seen the Braves for years. Remember going to games with my Father in the 70's, when a trip to Atlanta was a sure win for anybody.
Lost interest in baseball, season is just about 100 games too long.

And the last day of the season is here!

I was just a tad off in my predictions. The AL isn't completely done yet but the teams that are in are final. Here's the bracket:

AL:
East winner: Yankees or Orioles unfortunately. was really going for the rays.
Central winner: Tigers
West winner: an upset today the Athletics because they swept the Rangers in the last series!
Wild Cards: Rangers and either Orioles or Yankees

Oh and forgot the NL. This is final:

East: nationals
Central: reds
West: Giants
Wild cards: Braves and cardinals

Braves are the favorite to win the WC game and NLDS vs Washington. Then they are also favored over the giants who people think will win the NLDS, but I personally think it'll be the reds the braves beat.

In the AL I think the WC will be Rangers over Orioles (looks like it's Baltimore here now, not final yet though) then rangers over Yankees and Oakland over Detroit. Then underdogs will rise! Athletics vs braves world series where the braves take it in 6 games. I'm calling it!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back