Anyone ever used Hikari 'first bites'

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I've just got some for the first time for my baby gups. Seems ok to me, they like it. Its similar to the Tetra min baby crushed flake. The liquifry I used to use didn't seem to last very long.

I just add some frozen baby brine shrimp in to mix it up a little for them too for some of the feedings

I use it... and my fry love it!!! I usually just crush up regular flake food also.... but this food isn't too expensive and I can never get the flakes small enough.

We use a mortar and pestal ( kitchen utensil used to grind herbs ) and grind the flakes to powder. Very quick and easy to do. We just put a pinch in the bowl and grind it then use our finger to put it in the tank while holding the bowl over the water.

I've used it, and my fry have always loved it. I also like to feed my fry Hikari frozen daphnia. :)

HAHA !! We're so ghetto all crushing up the flakes. Well, I don't think the Hikari First Bites are costly, but I can't even drive to Petco. Dammit *sorry foul language* I just wish someone would open a petstore next door. =]

I agree Sword.
If someone were to open a petsore next door I would never leave.
It is bad enough that there is a pet store in the same shopping center where I work. :p

------------------J-Lee :pepsi:

If someone built a pet store down the street from my house I would never come home. ahahahah

My bf lives across the road from an excellent fish store. I can walk there barefooted (and often do). Sometimes bf doesn't know whether I'm staying over coz of him or coz of wanting to visit the store! :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back