Anyone Bought Tank From Seapets (Online)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

creg

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i ordered a fluval flora thursday, then decided to look online for reviews of seapets and read alot of bad things with regards to deliverys. whats your experiences?

i had no problems what so ever, i wouldn't hesitate in ordering from there again. :good:

thats good to hear, would be cool to have a reviews section on here for websites and products :good:

I ordered a tank of them and they were very helpful with my demanding delivery requests and they do good prices, I would recommend them to anyone.

But lets face it as the saying goes, You can please some of the people some of the time but you cannot please all of the people all of the time.

Even the best company is going to have one or two bad reports its funny you can ask Google for feed back on any organisation or company and get plenty of responses but it does not work quite the same when you ask for positive feed back.

Regards onebto

^^^to true, i work in the NHS and we know this all to well!

thats good to hear, would be cool to have a reviews section on here for websites and products

i'm sure we have something somewhere, i'll have a look around, if not feel free to start a thread and we'll see how it goes.

Somehow disappointing. They said I'd get a call to arrange delivery, which I never recieved. So I had to call them up and they were hesitant to give me the courier's number, then when delivery was arranged, the tank arrived a day late, then next day, I recieved it but the stand went AWOL..........
Basically not the best of services. :/

I bought my Fluval Roma 125 from Seapets for £230, I had no problems whatsoever. Seapets phoned me 2 days after my purchase informing me that my product had been dispatched to the courier and the day after, the courier phoned to arrange a delivery date and time of my choice.

Sea pets have always been great for me. I get all my fish and parrot stuff from them with no problem. I have also given them a call a few times for product advise which they give out well enough

I almost bought a tank from Seapets, but they didn't have the one I wanted in stock. Had to order from Arkpets instead and really wished I didn't. Such a bad experience.

great service, the cabinet i ordered with mine was without the screws and bits, i rang them and they arrived the next day (xmas eve) :D

I forgot to add, my cabinet came without instructions but it still wasn't too hard to assemble.

I bought my tank from them, and after over a week or so with no delivery, I rang them and they told me it was out of stock and they were waiting for them to b delivered. They had already taken my money so I just waited.

Took around 2-3weeks in the end if I remember correctly.

well i ordered thursday morning and saw on the website that they dispatch within 24 hours and another email would be sent to confirm this, still no email or anything today so i emailed them, waited a few hours no reply so phoned them. after being put on hold for 10 minutes was told they are trying to contact the suppliers and will phone me back.

not happy with them so far.

phoned me back, tank is out of stock and will be in stock next week. i wouldve never found out if i hadnt phoned them which is ver bad customer service, cancelled the order and wont use again.

phoned me back, tank is out of stock and will be in stock next week. i wouldve never found out if i hadnt phoned them which is ver bad customer service, cancelled the order and wont use again.
It makes me laugh Creg with all of the technology we have in this day and age, communication breakdown still happens.

Keith.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back