Anyone Bought Shrimp From This Guy?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

14gtr14

Fishaholic
Reaction score
They ship 50 red cherry shrimp from Thailand for $60 plus $50 postage = £55 for 50 shrimp!

Anyone have any experience with dealing with them? Would anyone be interested in splitting up an order in Scotland if everything sounds good??

The link didn't work for me, could his feedback give an insight?

Clickable link doesn't work, it's been shortened by the forum software I think. I used the full link by quoting the post. If anyone is having trouble the seller is Eaquaplant and the item is 180168226787.

Post from Thailand should be okay. Cherries are tolerant of cool water and fairly tolerant of short-term polluted water. I've had some living in a bucket outside since March and they are still alive! If the shipping is less than 3 days door-to-door I think they'd make it. I had some stuck in a warehouse for 5 days with no deaths. Crystal Red and Bee shrimp are much more sensitive in my opinion and I wouldn't risk them.

Have you checked on the 'For Sale' forum? A lot of us have shrimp and someone in the UK might sell them for £1 just to get rid of them. They breed like a plague.

Edit: wow, they have some wonderful shrimp. SS CRS and Bee, amazing.

since March?? bloody hell!

I was thinking about placing an order for the cherries definitely and maybe even the red nosed shrimp. But it would only be if there was enough interest.

Thanks fatboy, that helped a fair bit.

Freerunner- Denny, oh so like fifteen/twenty minutes from me then. I'll give you a shout if there's more interest in it as well. How many would you be looking at taking?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back