Anybody Want To Rant? 2

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who, while shopping, block an  entire isle by parking their buggy on one side while they browse through product on the other making it impossible for other people to pass. Or, people who decided a group meeting in the middle of an isle, blocking the path of other customers, is an okay thing to do. Have some courtesy, move your conversations off to the side so people can get by and when browsing through product, make sure you're not making it impossible for other people to get by. How selfish can these people be?

There's a lot of anger in here.... :unsure:

eaglesaquarium said:
There's a lot of anger in here....
unsure.png
You'd better believe it!

So many people will rant about so many things, driving, motorways, potholes, slow elevators, bad food, bad coffee, prices, ugly things, other people, money, bad service, bad English/grammar/spelling, car parking, parking fines, television, music, airplanes, motorbikes, scooters, forms, schools, youth, old people, weather, holidays, travel.............and the list goes on and on all the way to oblivion!

Just had a rant there I think!

Jay0173 said:
People who, while shopping, block an  entire isle by parking their buggy on one side while they browse through product on the other making it impossible for other people to pass. Or, people who decided a group meeting in the middle of an isle, blocking the path of other customers, is an okay thing to do. Have some courtesy, move your conversations off to the side so people can get by and when browsing through product, make sure you're not making it impossible for other people to get by. How selfish can these people be?
I have to agree with this rant!!!!  So annoying.....

I am going to lock this thread since "name and shame" posts are not allowed on this site even in a rants thread. If you have something to say about a specific store or product, you can do so in the reviews section following the guidelines there. A caution about this was already posted earlier in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back