Any WWE Pro Wrestling fans,

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
One of my biggest hobbies and favorite things outside of tropical fish is to watch WWE Pro Wrestling. I really like it. I think WWE Smackdown is the best WWE show currently, RAW needs to up their game. Am excited to watch WWE Crown Jewel 2021 in Saudi Arabia tomorrow. Are there any other WWE fans here?

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
I used to watch the wrestling back when Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat ran around. Unfortunately we never get the entire show here in Australia and we might see the start of a fight but then get an advert and when the show comes back they are doing something else.
Most of the time we don't even get regular shows and I haven't seen any on the TV guides for several years.

A friend and I used to play a wrestling game at the arcade and we used to tag team the computer. It would get really pissy with us when we kept throwing the opponents out of the ring but we always cheated when it pinned one of us down. The other person would run in and kick the computer's player in the head. It was funny to watch a computer getting upset. Then Sony brought out their version of wrestling on the PlayStation and we did the same thing on that. :)

OP
AquaAlexC1993

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I used to watch the wrestling back when Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat ran around. Unfortunately we never get the entire show here in Australia and we might see the start of a fight but then get an advert and when the show comes back they are doing something else.
Most of the time we don't even get regular shows and I haven't seen any on the TV guides for several years.

A friend and I used to play a wrestling game at the arcade and we used to tag team the computer. It would get really pissy with us when we kept throwing the opponents out of the ring but we always cheated when it pinned one of us down. The other person would run in and kick the computer's player in the head. It was funny to watch a computer getting upset. Then Sony brought out their version of wrestling on the PlayStation and we did the same thing on that. :)
Oh that's cool. I liked Sgt Slaughter from the era you watched.

OP
AquaAlexC1993

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This was a fun episode of Pro Wrestling 101! I discussed the Montreal Screwjob from Survivor Seires of 1997. Bret Hart was leaving WWF due to signing with WCW and Vince McMahon asked him to drop the WWF Championship to Shawn Michaels. Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels had personal conflicts and issues backstage and this played a part in the Montreal screwjob. I discussed the entire incident, what led to the screwjob, how the montreal screwjob happened, the aftermath of the montreal screwjob, and I answer the question DID BRET HART SCREW BRET HART?
If you missed this video, simply click the link below! Enjoy pro wrestling fans and be sure to share your thoughts in the comments.

OP
AquaAlexC1993

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I had an awesome time discussing my favorite Survivor Series matches of all time! These are all matches I would recommend to any new WWE fans or wrestling fans to check out and watch on YouTube or WWE network on Peacock!
I discussed great Survivor Series matches such as Team Austin vs. Team Bischoff, Team Authority vs. Team Cena which saw the WWE debut of Sting, the first ever Elimination chamber match and more!! You will have to watch the video to get the rest of my favorite Survivor Series matches!
So WWE fans, simply click the link to see my favorite Survivor Series matches of all time! Post your favorites in the comments!
Enjoy the video!

OP
AquaAlexC1993

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I had fun previewing WWE Survivor Series 2021! Did you miss my WWE Survivor Series 2021 PRE-Show? No worries, you can watch it anytime by clicking the link below!
If you missed the show, come tune in now! Find out my WWE Survivor Series predictions, the matches I am looking forward too, and more! Plus, I discuss my thoughts on the recent WWE superstar releases that took place this past Thursday!
Post your WWE Survivor Series predictions in the comments!
Enjoy and tune in WWE fans!

OP
AquaAlexC1993

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Missed the newest episode of WWE'S Dirtiest Secerts? No worries, you can watch it anytime at the link below! I discussed the tragic murders of Nancy Benoit and Daniel Benoit and the suicide of WWE pro wrestler Chris Benoit. In June of 2007, Chris Benoit murdered his wife Nancy and his son Daniel before killing himself. He failed to appear at a WWE ppv and this worried WWE officials! How did WWE find out about Chris Benoit's actions? Tune in to find out. I go over all the details including WWE's reactions to Chris Benoit's actions!
Click the link to watch:

OP
AquaAlexC1993

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This was a very fun WWE Top 10 video for me to do! I started a new series called WWE Top 10 Best of 2021! I discussed the 10 best feuds of 2021 in WWE! Some of my best feuds include Roman Reigns vs Edge, Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks, Edge vs. Rollins and more! What do I think is the number one best wwe feud of 2021? Be sure to watch the video to find out! Post your favorite feuds in the comments! Enjoy the video, simply click the link below!

Most reactions