Any Writers Or People Who Enjoy Reading?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Signed copies for all my "guinea pigs" (aka-test readers) when I become a national best-selling author! :D ROFL! J/k...if it just gets published I'll be happy!

I just finished reading what you sent. I found a couple of typos, and will email you the pages they are on later when i get home from work. So far I think it's a great story! Oh the suspense of what the rest of the story will be! I love books about dragons. Can't wait for the next bit!!

Yeah...I've found most of the typos, just the hard copy I have keeps getting passed around among my friends, so I keep forgetting to fix them. lol

Glad you like it! :D

I would ask for a copy, but I have a mac and I do not have a word processor as of yet. I just finished my iWork free trial. I have a poem of which I would like you guys to take a look at. I turned it in for my English class. My teacher loved it. WARNING: This poem is has a lot of symbolism. If anyone has questions about it, just PM me or ask on this thread. I think you guys will like it.

For years that infernal wretched thing has plagued these inner walls
Gasping and moaning. Dragging himself across the floor.
That creature whom we all know too well.
He that has no name, but is ever present. He can not be put down.
He bears no shame, no sliver of guilt when his sin all but suffocates others.
He is self serving and no beacon of light to any children of the most high.

He slashes the throats of many, leaving the swan of blood to eat the dead.
He creates nothing - but - destroys everything.
That prince of death, that angel of destruction!
That father of Cain!
Destined to pave the roads with blood!
But I can not tame him alone.
That fatal flaw in me.

That chink in my armor, leaving me defenseless to the feeder of ravens.
There is light though, through that misty. black. place.
The prince of light will conquer that angel of darkness!
There will be no more self sanctified hatred served for our lunch.
Instead truth and justice will be served with our daily ration.
What man can withstand this torment?
He gnaws at your inner most hideaways!
How could his mother give birth to such a demon?

He is in us all. Stealing pieces of us like a child sneaking icing off a cake.
Collecting all that is to collect of us, that devilish tax collector!
Storing away what he finds useful!
How dare he? When his father discovers him, he will pay.
He will return out souls back to a perfectly pristine state.
Peace weavers will be freed again! At last, that bright kingdom might come!

I'm loving your book! So far, it looks totallly awsome. I'm just getting started in the third part, and will send you my opinion soon. Don't worry- no sugar coating :p

Zophie :book:

Yeah...I've found most of the typos, just the hard copy I have keeps getting passed around among my friends, so I keep forgetting to fix them. lol

Glad you like it! :D

Ok cool! :D

Anxiously waiting for the next part... You have me hooked! Haha

Since I'm not taking any classes this semester (looooong story on that one), I will have more time to write, so hopefully I can get a lot cranked out. I do have a blog that has some of what I sent you guys (and at least one other scene I didn't send you guys) on it, if anyone cares to take a look at it.

Here is the link to it...
http://booksbook-paige.blogspot.com/

The first scene you'll read on there (definitely a bit of a "boot scene" ;) ) is actually going to be placed almost to the end of the second volume. lol The battle scene that is next is more toward the beginning of the second volume...I think. I need to go back and figure out what each volume covers. I wrote it down somewhere, but it's late and Imma going to bed.

Ello,

Just thought I would write a quick messgae to say, thanks for sending me the story, I have read through half of it so far and love what I am reading, I'll email you soon with my thoughts.

Maybe you could do me the same favour?

Cheers Tim

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back