any way to cross breed

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lougotzz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
is there any way to cross breed a human with a fish preferably guppies :rolleyes:

Actually it is possible, if you have a very very small...nevermind.

HTH :D

you don't really have that many tanks lougottz... don't BS me. :p

David said:
you don't really have that many tanks lougottz... don't BS me. :p
i have an extra room in my house that holds all those tanks

And someone with all these tanks wants to bang a guppie... tisk tisk.

Suuure you do. That's false advertising my friend. No one has that much room in their whole house, not to mention one room. (With the possible exception of Bill Gates) That's crazy. Unless you own a fish store. But then why would you mix the species? Oh and if it's your uncle that has them then shouldn't they be in your uncle's signature and not yours? Doing what your doing will make poor naive newbies think you are some incredible fish expert and that you always know what you're talking about without a doubt. And you might not always be giving accurate advice. Just a thought. :(

I will send you pictures, I just purchased a new digital camera if you would like pictures give me your email adress.

post the pics on here...we would all like to see this magical room of urs

No, it's not possible to cross humans with any type of fish.

lougotzz - Could you please find a way t collapse the size of your signature? There is a handy "My Aquariums" box in your personal information which you could get your information is. Your signature is at present inconveniently long, making page scrolling more of a chore than it should be. Just for the sake of your fellow board members. Thanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back