Any Two And A Half Men Fans?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
anybody watch two and a half men? i do i love it its hilarious!!

I use to dislike it a lot but I realised that was because I sat there on my laptop whilst it was on barely listening to the story lines.

I started watching it recently and am kind of hooked, watching around a series a week at the moment at this rate. Shame it finished the second I got into it...

nah it wouldnt be as bad without charley sheene

but everbody loves raymonde + king of queens are both great

I use to dislike it a lot but I realised that was because I sat there on my laptop whilst it was on barely listening to the story lines.

I started watching it recently and am kind of hooked, watching around a series a week at the moment at this rate. Shame it finished the second I got into it...

my girlfriends brother in law got me into it , i always thought nope just gonna be another cheesy american sitcom but when i watched it i loved it . ive got most of the seasons on dvd , i love it

I love the early years, starting to find the latest series a bit repeatative... it could because the network rerun episodes constantly. My favourite episode is the one with the witch.

yes that 1 is good. i keep reading that they are going to continue with ashton kutcher in charlie sheens place , but i just dont think it will be the same .

Most reactions

Back