Any rat people?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bet you spend a fortune on chocolate. lol

hi ftay,
i love them :love: , i use to keep 2 of these a few years ago.
but had to give them away due to my hubby, canot stand
them, i think they are beautiful animals, mine were well
tame, they were called wizz & speed, both were brown.
i still look at these lovely creatures when i visit pet shops,
hubby still won't go near them.

slt :thumbs: :music:

Dunno why. Some peeps are strange I guess. Rats are a lot better than mice. more friendly too. Had one called Ozzy when I was younger but he dissapeared behimd the fireplace one day and wasn't seen of again.

I have kept Rats in the past and had one called Merlin until he died very suddenly of a heart attack right in front of Nikki's eyes poor bugger :(

Now we have no room for a Rat as we have so many fish tanks lol

I use to have quite a few when I grew up. The first one I got Dad bought me on one of our Daddy Daughter day trips we took every so often. Came home with it and Mom could not believe it. She hates them and made sure we all knew it too. Funny thing was I came home more than once to find her playing with Basil and Chewy. Yea she sure hates them :laugh: :laugh: :hehe:

cool. mine are called foggy, plunkett&macleane and indiana.
s'nice to see peeps like them in here too!I think the more you become attached to your pets, the more accepting you become of other peoples. :D
anyway thats enough philosophy from me :zzz:

Daughters had a couple. The bad thing is, even though rats and cats sound a lot alike, they don't get along. Especially when daughters are lazy about lids on the tanks.... 8)

Nasty creatures!  In the wild they are so disease ridden and revolting!

As pets I am sure they are really cool, clean and healthy I mean... I know a lot of people don't like snails but I have converted my 6 gallon tank to a snailery full of apple and ramshorns snails!  Each to his/her own, but I myself would not keep rats ;)

I wholeheartedly agree with William. All pet rodents are nothing but escape artists. If you have other pets, it is just a tragedy waiting to happen :S

I have 2 rite now :D , both very tame, never been bitten by either of them :) they just as cuts as a hamster! (which i also have) :D

You like rats but you have a snake in your signature! Weird :blink: :D :lol: :lol:

Yer i know...i keep both and love both! ....i know i'm wierd :D but thats me!! :p

What snakes do you have, any pictures?

And what do you feed them, do you not have to feed them pinkies and mice? :D

William said:
What snakes do you have, any pictures?
LOL what do u think is at the bottom of every1 of my posts ? :p :fun: :D

And what do you feed them, do you not have to feed them pinkies and mice? :D

pinkies ARE mice :p lol at the mo theyr on rat pups :S

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back