Any One Breeding Bettas?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

petaldust

Reaction score
Hello, i am finding it hard to find crowntail/Plakat Bettas! none of my LFS sell them the only bettas they sell are Veiltail, Does anyone have any for sale in the North East, (Middlesbrough,Billingham,Stockton) My tanks all setup/cycled and just needing the fish now :) !

read thru previous threads.. tonnes and tonnes of info.. so many people do, and they get ( over) excited.. lol im an oscar lover ok! lol xxxxxx

Hi, The first thing is ctpk-crowntail plakat bettas are show quality and will usaully be on aquabid.com, (maybe ebay) ect. So you'll have to try at places like that all you really need is a male ct or pk and a female of the different type if you know what I mean.

sincerly,

Ethan

Ive just been in pet mania down portrack and they have a tank full of female bettas. I took a pic for you but cant upload it till later. I didnt see any males though ,just noticed the females and remembered your other post

thats the only place i havent checked, but i got my male crowntail from chilton equatics in durham, the females there were not looking healthy and i left it.. what type of females where they at portrack do you reckon, veiltails? i dont think i would try breeding a crowntail with a veil tail. :) !

Tyne Valley Aquatics in Mickly, Near Prudhoe "sometimes" have females in and when they do they are pretty stunning.

Betta Aquaria, Newcastle always have a tank of females in.

Dobbies Garden Centre; Ponteland have a few females in most of the tiem.

Most reactions

Back