Any Nba Fans Here?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AMS

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Does any one here follow the NBA? Im a die hard fan.

An actual American sport topic! I'm amazed!

Yes, I'm a big fan of the NBA. I live in Dallas, and am a huge Mavericks fan. Got a particular team you root for? Or just a fan in general?

I can't get into it on TV for some reason -_-

One of my friends is 6'9" so he's really into basketball and when a bunch of us were on holiday in Florida a few years back, he dragged us to see to see Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks and really enjoyed it.

Arfie

l ove it!! my 2 lads play (just for school) and we also go to watch our local team, but it nothing like the American leagues---- they play on a naff court. Kids have a few basketball ps2 games and they are fun, even if i get beat every time!!! :lol:

I'm a Bulls fan, but it's obvious with our current team, we will not make it past the 1st round in the playoffs without a stud. Nocioni, Gordan and Hinrich are tough, but we need a superstar. I'd love to see the Bulls work out a trade to bring Kevin Garnett home to Chicago.

I've tried time and again to watch it, and am always bored to tears. It's marginally more watchable than wendy-ball, but even baseball is better to watch than NBA.

I think it is the weak link in the American sports locker.

No, the weak link is hockey, especially when the regular season doesn't matter at all and all the top four seeds are upset in the west lose in the first round. Ugh.

Although I will admit, I don't understand all the intricacies of hockey, which is probably why I don't enjoy it much. I really think that's the way it is for most sports. If you don't understand and appreciate all the intricacies it takes to be great, you really can't get into it. Probably why I hate soccer :)

Nah...

Hating soccer is all about despising grown men rolling on the floor pretending to be hurt just to try and get a player booked, not to mention the distinct lack of physical contact in the modern game.

;)

wizards fan !!! i cannot see how you think NBA is boring? i can't stick baseball sorry and i love american football baltimore ravens wooo!

:good:

Most reactions

Back