Any Metal Heads?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yep, me!

My favourites are Nortt and Drudkh, but I listen to all sorts :)

Yes. I like fast metal.

Currently spinning the new Haiduk album Diabolica (blackened death metal).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not huge on metal, but I like frogleap's channel on youtube. He does metal covers of everything from pop songs to Disney, and he's not only funny but really good. His cover of Let It Go is legendary.

I don't think you listened to the song.

I don't think you're capable of listening to this kind of music.
That seems a bit extreme, and kind of rude to fishmanic to be honest. For example, I listen to rock metal and some heavy metal, but I don’t enjoy screaming type metal, doesn’t mean I’m not capable of saying it’s real music, it’s just not my preference

Last edited:
Metal is its own world with its own rules and mindset, kind of like a religion when it comes to discussing it. I think we should let the metalheads find each other, and if we don't like the endlessly overanalyzed and sub-divided genre, so be it. Either you're into it and it makes sense, in which case people love to discuss it and try to outdo each other in finding obscure bands, or you think it's boring and have nothing to say about it.
Metalheads, have fun, and take care of your fish.

Yah, like I personally definitely don't like screaming metal rock but I'm not gonna say anything bad to the people that listen to it. I think we should let the people who like this music speak here, the rest of us keep our opinions to ourselves and so will they... Everybody has their own tastes in music, we should respect that and move on.

That seems a bit extreme, and kind of rude to fishmanic to be honest. For example, I listen to rock metal and some heavy metal, but I don’t enjoy screaming type metal, doesn’t mean I’m not capable of saying it’s real music, it’s just not my preference
While I agree with you Juice, I don't think @Fishmanic should have come across that way either... He could have just said its not his style or have not said anything at all really. He didn't have to come across the way he did with "calling that good music is an oxymoron", I don't feel that was a good thing to do.
And like I said, I'm personally not a fan of metal rock, but we should still respect the choices other have with it.

Wouldn't call myself a Metalhead and I'm getting on a bit so I enjoy folks like Alice Cooper, Joan Jett, Rolling Stones, ACDC.......

Favourite bands include Skindred, FFDP, Avenged Sevenfold and Dropkick Murphys

But on my playlists I have everything from Slipknot to Britney Spears and pretty much everything inbetween. The only music I don't really listen to is classical

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back