Any Kickboxers?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ajbettle

Fish Addict
Reaction score
hi, i was wondering if there were any kick boxers apart from me? lol

I've done some kickboxing in the past, nothing competitive, just sparring. Been out of the martial arts for around 3 years now, been thinking of getting back into it.

wat type of kick-boxing did u do, wat belt did ya get to, i do american kickboxing and im green! :D nearly ther lol!

i used to love sparing against kickboxers, once you get inside the sweep of there legs and get hold of them they cant do anything,,,

I used to be a door man and spared with lads wo did loads of diffrent martial arts i miss it loads

I used to do Muai thai kick boxing, I spued up on my first lesson but I haven't cdone it in a while

I used to do Muai thai aswell but that was years ago.....I was crap at it though, I could hardly kick above waist height.....even being six foot four my attacker would have to be an Umpa Lumpa before I could do any damage.

Ive very inactive now and barely have the strength to snap a wet fag but give me Fight night round 3 and an xbox 360 controller and Im Chuck Norris.....(in boxing form)

I used to kickbox. Also did Judo and Muay Thai when I was a kid.

These days I'm interested in Wing Chun, which I started about 6 years ago, although I haven't trained in over a year due to lack of time (damn work :angry: ) - must get back into it, I really miss it!

I kick boxed as a kid but i was tall for my age so i either got put with the older kids who kicked my butt or even worse with the girls who were usually taller than the boys of our age and got my butt kicked by them too :( So i gave it up after about a year.

I did Thai Boxing when i was younger for a few years. But i just go gym now :D

I kick boxed as a kid but i was tall for my age so i either got put with the older kids who kicked my butt or even worse with the girls who were usually taller than the boys of our age and got my butt kicked by them too :( So i gave it up after about a year.

:lol: I used to get stuck sparring with a girl in my class too. There wasn't alot of us and the instructor seemed to think that we were a good match up because we were a similar height. When I wasn't sparring with her he'd pair me up with this other dude who was about twice my size, I guess he had it in for me a bit :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back