Any Fish Clubs In Wiltshire

There used to be one which I was a member of, the club was run mainly by Mike from Amazon Aquatics, Warminster. At one point about three years ago, he had to take a break away from running it and it fell apart. If you guys are not far from Warminster, I would recommend that you go see him and let him know that you are interested in joining a club if there was one.. if you do that, say hi to him from me ;)

Mike from Amazon Aquatics, Warminste

Hi Kat that the guy at bristol show a few years back?
I'm only about 30 mins now from Warminster where I'm living now so should pop in if i can find it.

Yes, it is :) glad you remember! I forgot how close you moved!

I poped in the other day thanks to this post. Was there for 2 hours!

That's how it always was with me :)

There used to be one which I was a member of, the club was run mainly by Mike from Amazon Aquatics, Warminster. At one point about three years ago, he had to take a break away from running it and it fell apart. If you guys are not far from Warminster, I would recommend that you go see him and let him know that you are interested in joining a club if there was one.. if you do that, say hi to him from me ;)
Hi I live a couple of miles from Warminster. I would mind poping over to this shop but I don't no where it is. Could you help??

Try 76 East Street, BA12 9BW ;) Feel free to mention that Kat sent you!

Any ideas on the opening times of Amazon Aquatics, and if they take guppy and platy's (from a batch of fry that I have raised)? Thanks

Any ideas on the opening times of Amazon Aquatics, and if they take guppy and platy's (from a batch of fry that I have raised)? Thanks

Open 7 days a week, guessing 9-5 (or 6) pmmost days, 10-4 sundays

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back