Anubias flowers opening underwater...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks- Hey you are right ,they have no name but the lights give off the quality spectrum.

Thanks- Hey you are right ,they have no name but the lights give off the quality spectrum.
It's my experience that most un-named things are a direct copy of someone elses stuff but aren't named to avoid any potential copyright issues.
If you really want the full spectrum then honestly I collected my Chihiros Vivid 2 yesterday for my 60cm wide tank, and it's just fantastic. I'm in the process of setting up the light intensity and spectrum for each hour of the planned day from sunrise to sunset. It's controlled by an app on your phone so no more lost remote controls.
Most of the videos show them hanging from an overhead position but I have side clear vinyl stands that are about 5" higher than the tank.

Last edited:
I used to complain that LED lights were so lacking in the purple that made plants and fish colors pop. It looks like they heard me and now I see that wonderful colorful LED aquarium lit up in purple again. I could never get why anybody in this hobby would settle for all the bland LED lights sold. It is a visual hobby..if the lighting sucks,what good is the hobby? Instead of red and blue Rainbows we get "tan" ?..no way :teacher:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back