Antiques Road Show

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

brian1

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
A recent visit to Newstead Abby and Antiques road show, and the Queen in Nottingham..........

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

DSC01307.jpg

And a picture of wife and Fiona Bruce
DSC01291.jpg

THE QUEEN WITH WILLIAM AND K...MISSED IT
DSC01286.jpg

I went to Newstead years ago to watch a late night outdoor play of Dracula! Wow, that place is so amazing - so atmospheric. I'd love to visit it again one day - although perhaps in daylight hours this time :lol:

Wow, what a day that must have been :hyper:
I've always wanted to the see the queen in person :drool:
DId you get filmed whilst at the Antiques Roadshow venue?
I think we must have, as the camera's were all over, will have to see.......... :look:

mmmmmmmm Fiona Bruce....<3
what about mmmmmmmmmmm wife........... :D

I went to Newstead years ago to watch a late night outdoor play of Dracula! Wow, that place is so amazing - so atmospheric. I'd love to visit it again one day - although perhaps in daylight hours this time :lol:
It is a fab place Akasha.......well in the day time.... ;)

Great pics!! The one of the queen is brilliant. Definately something to cherish.

Newstead Abbey is nice. Although not as nice as it used to be. Shame really.

How cool! Did ya take any priceless antiques?

Really cool pic of the Queen!

How cool! Did ya take any priceless antiques?

Really cool pic of the Queen!
Yes, an antique chair, valued at £300, a vase,turned out to be a copy :blush: and some antique cups and saucers,value, now't :S.....but did enjoy the day.......

Wow! How fun!

Yeah I had some china valued once, WWII sort of age, a huge collection all the bits included, great condition. Worth £30 LMAO I was GUTTED! It's just apparently a really common one, all the soldiers bought them after the war to take back to the US with them, hey ho!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back