Another ...........

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

twingogeekeo

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
After work i went to get 2 rocks, a bit of slate and some plants for my 64L fishbox with the GBR in as i felt bad moving there tank around last night and them chasing each other around when i work up today to mark the territory.

I knew what i wanted so on my cycle home from work i grabbed the 2 rocks, bit of slate and plants. But the bill came to £50!

Yes ive done it again ordered another tank :lol: Very quickly asked the better half for a favour during the week as i ride to work everyday carrying a tank on my back isnt going to happen :rolleyes: The reply i got was another tank really? to the reply yes for a fighter fish :lol:

After abit of calming her down she has agreed to pick the tank up on the way home during the week once i get a call saying it has arrived.

Ive ordered a Aqua 320T in black.

http://www.aquaone.co.uk/aquastart320t.php

so it begins.....we've got 7......MTS has taken over

Ive got 3 at the moment.

64L Fishbox
25L Aqua 40
25L Superfish qube 25

But ill be selling the 2 25L tanks

I only have one at the moment, but working at a fish store I do get my fix there to a certain extent.

I only have one at the moment, but working at a fish store I do get my fix there to a certain extent.

Wanna swap jobs?

I got to my LFS after hours as im good friends with the Manager. I was there last night sorting this all out and they had a delivery. Amazed how the fish comes from the supplyier then the effort they go though to get them all sorted and make sure they all live.

I'm up to 15 tanks at the moment :D Is it any wonder the hubby built an addition on the back of the house for me to keep my tanks in?

Picked the tank up today. Also got a backing for it. Im going to set it up to night get the water cycling and then go get some plants at the weekend when i have more time as it was a case of grabbing it on my lunch break.

So cant wait!

I spoke about fish when i was there but will wait for the tank to cycle but the plan if a colourful male Betta, Tetra and then 3 corys as bottom feeders. I may take my Albinos out of my big tank and put them in the to this once its ready.

Tetra im not sure once i have the other fish i can work out which betta i want as i know the colour of the fish.

Only problem im in love with panda corys so they might win my heart when i go to get the tetra :lol:

This is it setup and planted :)

Untitled-1.jpg

This is it setup and planted :)

Oh that looks nice! I too have fallen prey and bought a new tank. I have a piece of filter media cycling in my main tank (35g) to move over to the new tank (10g) in a couple weeks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back