Another Nano Tank For A Betta

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

tunagirll

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This is mine, just set up today in anticipation of Nigel's arrival. My first tank so all comments/criticism welcome. 25 litres.

1176256_10152028515321055_466127922_n.jpg

Lovely set-up, not a flat substrate, I like the wood too. You should enter it into tank of the month, once you've been a member long enough.

But a fish called Nigel? Really?

I think your tank is gorgeous---  Love the natural look it has.....
yes.gif
 Mr. Nigel should love it !

There's a joke about Nigel here, thanks to the Kevin Bloody Wilson song - not sure if I can post it here though
wink.png

Really looking forward to his arrival! Rolling out the red carpet and everything
smile.png

Thank you for the props!

edit: what the heck, here's the song. Warning: swearing and general (hilarious) offensiveness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vhf46M7Pno

Thanks again :)

I have a question - how does everyone else handle balancing water flow for live plants with low flow for bettas?

Very nice tank! Love the wood!
What is the plant list?

Can't wait to see pics once Nigel is in his new home :D

Nigel's on his way :) Hopefully he should arrive today!

There is Windelov java fern on the wood along with a small anubia, and a small crypt hiding behind it on the left. On the right, blyxa in front of red rotala. I've made up a couple of mats of US fissidens near the front to accommodate the cherry shrimp that are also coming. The rotala didn't travel well so I might have to pull it out as it already shows signs of melting.

Nigel arrived, safe and sound :) I'm currently cycling the tank so I've set Nigel up in a little tank and his shrimpy friends in another until they are ready to move into their new pad! Realy stoked with Nige, he's a lovely type and a bit of a dude ;)

942185_10152034329371055_935112843_n.jpg

Wow he is a complete stunner :hyper:

Where did you order him from? (Sorry if you've already said :blush: )

He's a Thai import, purchased from fishchick. She did an amazing job packing them, they arrived in perfect condition. Nige has a few dings in his tail but nothing that won't grow out. Hopefully I'll be able to show him later :)

Ooh lovely.

I have managed to find some UK breeders when I get another betta :) very excited about that :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back