Another game...story time!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Come back to life in the Hope's of...

Her leaves were a vibrant purple and she...

Thought, well that's better, but I have always wanted to make the aquantence of a Manatee. So she set out...

A cow tamed Tula (I love my cow)

Once there was a fish who could walk on land and he crawled into a hole in a tree where there was a dark pond. In the dark pond lived a Blue Angelfish (Holacanthus bermudensis) who could grant wishes so the walking fish (who's name was Astorphereria) wished for a pet goose who could fly him to Spain so he could sun bathe on a sandy beach somewhere. At the beach, he found a gold coin that could buy Fluva Bug bites. But, the bug bites were stale. So he poisoned all of the mean fish owners in the world. He then got a noble fin-prize and used the money he won from it to buy himself a bigger tank. But, guilt passed over him... he started thinking about all of those other fish out there who weren't has fortunate as he was. So, he started an organization called tanks for thanks. And his co owner was none other than Becky the bala shark. But little did he know that Becky the bala shark was plotting against him to take over the tank! Then something unsual happened, Becky started to sing lullabys. Which is her bosses weakness. But her boss had other plans. He fired her. Then she decided to get revenge so she poured hot sauce in his brownies. This made him very happy, which was surprising to her. She then looked at him with a bewildered expression and apologized for being so rude! She then thought of another way to get revenge, which was to take away his fish food, which was his prized possession so he cried and cried, until the tears would no longer come and then he ate consolation cupcakes and sang Barbara manatee while sucking on a pacifier. Becky then caught a flight to London where she want to college and meet someone called sandy the snail. Sandy was a dead snail (she stunk) but at night she had a secret. She would Come back to life in the hopes of becoming a tree. Thus fulfilling her life's purpose. Not quite satisfied with fulfilling her life's purpose, Sandy wanted more, so she turned into a tree with leaves! Her leaves were a vibrant purple and she thought, well that's better, but I have always wanted to make the aquantence of a Manatee. So she set out on a long and treacherous journey to meet a cow tamed Tula.

This is too wierd for me now. lol

Once there was a fish who could walk on land and he crawled into a hole in a tree where there was a dark pond. In the dark pond lived a Blue Angelfish (Holacanthus bermudensis) who could grant wishes so the walking fish (who's name was Astorphereria) wished for a pet goose who could fly him to Spain so he could sun bathe on a sandy beach somewhere. At the beach, he found a gold coin that could buy Fluva Bug bites. But, the bug bites were stale. So he poisoned all of the mean fish owners in the world. He then got a noble fin-prize and used the money he won from it to buy himself a bigger tank. But, guilt passed over him... he started thinking about all of those other fish out there who weren't has fortunate as he was. So, he started an organization called tanks for thanks. And his co owner was none other than Becky the bala shark. But little did he know that Becky the bala shark was plotting against him to take over the tank! Then something unsual happened, Becky started to sing lullabys. Which is her bosses weakness. But her boss had other plans. He fired her. Then she decided to get revenge so she poured hot sauce in his brownies. This made him very happy, which was surprising to her. She then looked at him with a bewildered expression and apologized for being so rude! She then thought of another way to get revenge, which was to take away his fish food, which was his prized possession so he cried and cried, until the tears would no longer come and then he ate consolation cupcakes and sang Barbara manatee while sucking on a pacifier. Becky then caught a flight to London where she want to college and meet someone called sandy the snail. Sandy was a dead snail (she stunk) but at night she had a secret. She would Come back to life in the hopes of becoming a tree. Thus fulfilling her life's purpose. Not quite satisfied with fulfilling her life's purpose, Sandy wanted more, so she turned into a tree with leaves! Her leaves were a vibrant purple and she thought, well that's better, but I have always wanted to make the aquantence of a Manatee. So she set out on a long and treacherous journey to meet a cow tamed Tula.

This is too wierd for me now. lol
I love the way this game has turned out :rofl:

who talks in his sleep, and told us this story. The end.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back