Another combination of livebearers

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Overhere a tank with 4 different livebearers: Limia vittata, Skiffia multipunctata, Phalloceros caudimaculatus auratus & Ginga rubra guppies. It's a combination that works perfectly. In these videos you're able to see them eat from an adhesive food tablet.
I'd just like to show fish like these to give you an impression of what kind of livebearers there are available than just the regular ones like platies, swordtails, mollies and guppies.

They really like those adhesive food tablets, seems like a nice way to feed fish without the mess. I have not seen those fish in the LFS or Petco.

They really like those adhesive food tablets, seems like a nice way to feed fish without the mess. I have not seen those fish in the LFS or Petco.
It´s less messy indeed when using food tablets se are adhesive or sinking ones. But it's also very fun and interesting to watch them eat when they gather at the glass pane. Well, you won't find such kinds of livebearers at an average lfs for sure. These are considered being rare in the commercial trade.
I love livebearers for that reason they are so diverse and there are so many unique species to see beyond the basic platy guppy mollie
Indeed, there are so many more livebearer species outthere than the wellknown guppies, mollies, platies and swordtails.

Last edited:
It´s less messy indeed when using food tablets se are adhesive or sinking ones. But it's also very fun and interesting to watch them eat when they gather at the glass pane. Well, you won't kinds of livebearers at an average lfs for sure. These are considered being rare in the commercial trade.

Indeed, there are so many more livebearer species outthere than the wellknown guppies, mollies, platies and swordtails.
there are about 37 different species,

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back