Another Byron Update...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thanks @AbbeysDad .. whilst I almost regret asking.. I too really appreciate you updating us on our loved forum friend and mentor. I know you will let him know we are all thinking of him and we're very grateful to you for that. I agree that there is a wealth of knowledge that we have absorbed during our encounters with Byron, but also an approach to fish keeping that is simplistic as it should be "put the fish first". We can all get on board on with that. Looking forward to having you back here Byron, sending you all the good vibes sir

Byron wants all of his 'Fishy Friends' to know how much he appreciates all of your well wishes. It's very hard facing serious illness but it's a huge comfort knowing there are those that care, even those you haven't met face to face.
On behalf of Byron (and me) we thank-you for caring.

@AbbeysDad, is Byron up and about yet, or is he still bed ridden?

It has been a few months since he was in hospital and one would hope he is up and about, and hopefully getting better.

Thanks, I missed the update.

Byron, fight this man, don't let this fuplie disease beat you. Do it for your fish, do it for your family, and do it for yourself.

And if you feel up to any exercise, doing 15-30 minutes of exercise (walking, cycling, weights, etc) straight after you get chemo (eg: you get chemo and then go straight out and exercise), can increase the effectiveness of it and reduce the nausea you feel after. It works by increasing your blood pressure, which helps to force the chemo into the cancer cells.

Any way, all the best and get well soon. Everyone here is thinking of you and hoping you make it back here soon :)

Hey guys! I think we should make a digital get well card and the someone who knows him can get it to him.
You can just post here. With meds and pain killers, Byron doesn't feel clear headed enough or well enough to participate, but he does pop in here now and again.
is Byron up and about yet, or is he still bed ridden?
I'm not really sure...I think he can get up and around, but likely not so much to be sure.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back