Another Byron Update...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AbbeysDad

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I heard from Byron today. He's just now home after a week recuperating in the hospital. The surgery was more involved than anticipated and he's had a bit of a tough week. I guess after 3 days of no food or water, when they started him on a liquid diet, it all came back and then some! He's just now beginning light solid foods. On the up side he's beginning to feel better and fed the fish today, and planning a Python water change tomorrow.
He's not sure yet when he'll be back on the forum, but right now, the future is looking up with a new beginning.

Again, my sincere thanks (and especially Byron's as well) for all the well wishes from you all - the many 'fishy friends'. :)

I heard from Byron today. He's just now home after a week recuperating in the hospital. The surgery was more involved than anticipated and he's had a bit of a tough week. I guess after 3 days of no food or water, when they started him on a liquid diet, it all came back and then some! He's just now beginning light solid foods. On the up side he's beginning to feel better and fed the fish today, and planning a Python water change tomorrow.
He's not sure yet when he'll be back on the forum, but right now, the future is looking up with a new beginning.

Again, my sincere thanks (and especially Byron's as well) for all the well wishes from you all - the many 'fishy friends'. :)
Literally just been thinking about him, thank you so much for the update, a positive one at that ^_^

Some great news! Thank you for sharing.

That’s great news that he’s up and moving again!

Keep at it @Byron! We hope to see you back on TTF soon, you have been missed and you are a valuable member. :)

forgive my indiscretion, but who is byron and what happened to him? I am also happy to know that someone no matter who they are is recovering from an accident or illness and I hope they do a full recovery. Sorry if this seems disrespectful, if so I will delete my comment.

forgive my indiscretion, but who is byron and what happened to him? I am also happy to know that someone no matter who they are is recovering from an accident or illness and I hope they do a full recovery. Sorry if this seems disrespectful, if so I will delete my comment.
Byron is our certified "fish expert". He has vast knowledge of all things "fish" and is a very active member who answers many many many questions of members seeking help and advice. We hope he returns to our forums very soon. He is missed by all who know him on the forums.

Byron is our certified "fish expert". He has vast knowledge of all things "fish" and is a very active member who answers many many many questions of members seeking help and advice. We hope he returns to our forums very soon. He is missed by all who know him on the forums.
oh my, i hope he returns soon i now have a need to talk to him.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back