Annoying Words

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Right i aint stopped trying to work it out and ive finally got it lol , Its 'I want to have sex'

thats not really ghetooo speak.. thats just lame-o's and nerds who talk in code language because they are too afraid of what others might say.

Roger and Out.... :lol:

I HATE HATE HATE IT when people say "pacific" instead of SPEcific why is that so hard for people?!?!?! pacific is an ocean and specific is a term used to accurately and directly describe something... two totally different things!!! Me and the other half have had some seriouse fallings out over it as it drives me blimmin nuts :shout: !

End of rant haha :blush:

thats not really ghetooo speak.. thats just lame-o's and nerds who talk in code language because they are too afraid of what others might say.

hey i just found it and decided to share lol im not a lame-o, but i confess to the nerd :look:

and im guessing a chav is south american? here in california some people call them spics but like the N word and everything else its all a joke now :D

I HATE HATE HATE IT when people say "pacific" instead of SPEcific why is that so hard for people?!?!?! pacific is an ocean and specific is a term used to accurately and directly describe something... two totally different things!!! Me and the other half have had some seriouse fallings out over it as it drives me blimmin nuts :shout: !

End of rant haha :blush:

What is it with people shortening words...

the grandaughter of the lady who lives behing us is called Olivia; if one of them could pronounce olivia it would be good; she is not called LIVIA it's OOOOO livia people! ARGH.

hey i just found it and decided to share lol im not a lame-o, but i confess to the nerd :look:

and im guessing a chav is south american? here in california some people call them spics but like the N word and everything else its all a joke now :D

Wow, someone just confirmed themselves as a closet racist....

Chav is a word used by us in the United Kingdom to describe those who are useless to society essentially, hanging around outside shops, smoking weed, wearing Burberry, having kids very young and not having a job... the list goes on. So, So many chavs over here it hurts me to see...

Chav is a word used by us in the United Kingdom to describe those who are useless to society essentially, hanging around outside shops, smoking weed, wearing Burberry, having kids very young and not having a job... the list goes on. So, So many chavs over here it hurts me to see...

im not racist :/ i have friends from all over the world and i treat them all the same, and imo around here ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CAN BE MADE FUNNY whether it be the N word, acting gay, or anything deemed not right to make fun of like cancer and even down syndrome :/ i dont do it but everyone else does

i get it now a chav is an idiot!!

p.s im puerto-rican so i get things alot and stuff i never heard of, chav sounded like it would fit as another way of calling a spanish speaker imo and since i have yet to visit UK let alone europe im unfamiliar with your slang, its only natural.

....Moist, just a horrible word.
Oh, and facade, because I never say it right D:

im not racist :/ i have friends from all over the world and i treat them all the same, and imo around here ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CAN BE MADE FUNNY whether it be the N word, acting gay, or anything deemed not right to make fun of like cancer and even down syndrome :/ i dont do it but everyone else does

p.s im puerto-rican so i get things alot and stuff i never heard of, chav sounded like it would fit as another way of calling a spanish speaker imo and since i have yet to visit UK let alone europe im unfamiliar with your slang, its only natural.

you still speak good english! plus, i adore the south american music scene, like 'Reggaeton'
Don Omar is a legend. :hyper:

you still speak good english! plus, i adore the south american music scene, like 'Reggaeton'
Don Omar is a legend. :hyper:

whozzy what ? lol i am thouroughly confused on the "you still speak good english" bit, umm tbh im just like any other arrogant american lol i was just born in puerto-rico and my family is from there is all, though i am the envy of all my classmates in spanish lol too easy. i dont really listen to any spanish music though when i was little i used to sing along to "buscando guayaba" by ruben blades lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back