Annoying fish help

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jordannegiudici

Reaction score
The orange one is forever annoying the other one the last couple of weeks, following her constantly and nipping at her, any ideas won't leave her alone?

Attachments

• IMG_20200713_215046.jpg
    IMG_20200713_215046.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 54
Could be two females. They sort of have a pecking order in the tank. The orange one is most likely one of the prominent females.

The orange one looks like a male to me. He will continue to pester the other one

I always thought the orange one was male as well because it doesn't have the fan shape on the anal fin it's more like a long kinda fin, the orange one normally does go anywhere near her but recently it's changed

I always thought the orange one was male as well because it doesn't have the fan shape on the anal fin it's more like a long kinda fin, the orange one normally does go anywhere near her but recently it's changed
Yes it is a male, you can tell by the pic. He is interested in mating. It will continue.

You can add more females so his attention is spread out, and add more plants as sight blocks

OK thanks have already got quite a few plants in there I got for fry she tries to hide in but doesnt work, so will try taking him out for a bit

definitely a male and they can be terrors when they want to be annoying.

I keep my males and females separate. Females are nice and mellow together. Males constantly pestering one another lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back