Angels angels and more angels!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

JeremyD

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I'd first like to take the time to thank Dave Zagwyn from TAF II for all the beatiful fish I got from him. His fish are truly amazing!

With that out of the way, bring on the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the new guys in their temporary 10g tanks.

DSCF0635.JPG

Sally Boggs strained koi angels...

DSCF0639.JPG

More of the koi...

DSCF0640.JPG

DSCF0642.JPG

DSCF0643.JPG

This tank was a little dirty, so the pics arent great...

DSCF0648.JPG

DSCF0649.JPG

A beatiful blusher...

DSCF0650.JPG

One of the amazing looking leopards...

DSCF0651.JPG

DSCF0652.JPG

DSCF0653.JPG

DSCF0654.JPG

DSCF0655.JPG

He's looking at me!

DSCF0656.JPG

DSCF0657.JPG

Some of the other koi line (Sally Boggs x Mellow aquatics?)...They arent doing as well as the others...

DSCF0658.JPG

And last but not least we have these beauties...

DSCF0661.JPG

DSCF0662.JPG

DSCF0663.JPG

Some of the koi looking at my finger thinking its food! ;D

DSCF0665.JPG

the tank looks empty... i think the angels would appreciate if u put some plants or at least some gravel.. :)

awwwwwwwwwww!! :wub: arent they adorable?? i looooove angels! and your babies are insae cuteness!!! what do you probabky do with them? keep a few and sell the rest? sell them to the LFS? how much do they give you for each?, how many do you have? wow lots of questions :D

kent said:
the tank looks empty... i think the angels would appreciate if u put some plants or at least some gravel.. :)
I only keep 1 measly 10g tank up in my bedroom as a display tank. Breeding and rearing tanks dont need anything fancy.

DOLORES said:
awwwwwwwwwww!! :wub: arent they adorable?? i looooove angels! and your babies are insae cuteness!!! what do you probabky do with them? keep a few and sell the rest? sell them to the LFS? how much do they give you for each?, how many do you have? wow lots of questions :D
I will keep the best 4 or 5 out of each big batch (probably will keep all but 1 or 2 of the backs and turquoise) as future breeders. I will probably trade most or all of the rest with other breeders for more new bloodlines once I'm able to pick out the breeders I really want. Any that are left will probably be sold. You can only keep so many adult angels!

I imagine I have maybe 200 all total right now. Nothing at all cimpared to the hatcheries out there with mutiple thousands of them! Imagine seeing a 170g display tank filled to the top with about 500 juvie sally boggs koi angels! Simply amazing!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back