Angelicus Botia Loach

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

LoachLover

Snails Beware
Reaction score
Loach123.png

Not the best picture, but I'm bad at taking pictures of fish, much better with landscapes :lol:

I just got two of these guys and will be getting a few more when the new shipment comes in. This is probably my favorite loach.

They really are. I want to get two more to have a total of four, right now they are schooling with my clown loaches :fun:

most of my botias school with one another
my two angelicus love playing chase with the yoyos
and they nuzzle the clowns at nigh :)

That is a cool loach i have'nt seen any like that round were i live. Nice colours :kewlpics:

Very nice Loach! Love the markings. :)

I have Angelicus too, but I can never get a picture anywhere NEAR as good as your's! :sly:

Yeah it's the first time I've actually found one in the store. I could've ordered them but I was avoiding that :lol:

That's a nice loach....I have 2 of them too, but they were called golden burmese border loach.....Mines are really active and not scared of me at all, everytime i vaccum the gravel they come right to my hands and nibble on it, I have to flick them off once in a while because they would actually pinched me with their barbels....they are not scared of my africans at all as they would sometimes swim on the side of my cichlids nibbling on them, kinda like those little fish that hangs on a body of a shark....

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back