Angelfish Eggs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

matt295

Fishaholic
Reaction score
okay, so nobody really payed attention to my other thread i decided to make this one and see if my questions will get answered.

My angelfish eggs hatched from Saturday to Tuesday morning and now they are all at the bottom of the tank. They are moving around but not all of them are swimming. Maybe 3 at a time will swim. I am cureently feeding half a cube of bbs, 3-4 times a day but i am worried they arent getting any of it because they wont swim. Any answers would be greatly appreciated :good:

Baby angels really need live food. Live food moves and they will instinctively chase it. They do great with freshly hatched baby brine shrimp. Baby angels tend to hang on the bottom, often in the corners of a tank. Survival rates will be higher in a bare bottom tank.

get a brine shrimp hatchery. baby brine shrimp is something you can consider. or you could grind up some fish food into powder before feeding. and of course not forgetting liquifry

ok, but now it looks like they are just sitting on the ground. i will try and get live bbs as soon as i can

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back