Angel fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Gooey

Reaction score
Can angel fish be mixed with neons, where the neons are between 1 and 1 1/2 inches, and the angel is about an inch ?
The angel would be a banded type not a blotchy type
or would it be a bad idea, ok at first but problems later, or perfectly allright ?

The Angel is fine for now, though if it were fully grown the neons could become dinner :what: and since I think you dont have the barbs anymore the angels fins should be fine :)

I've managed to fix your signature prob, The setting in the admin cp were set right, but I switched them off, then on again, so it now seems to work, I tried it so IB code or html works fine in the signature :D

I've got a large male Angel and a few neon, rummie nose tetras as well as some harlequins in my comunity tank. The Angel leaves the smaller ones alone and chases the firemouths or the paradise fish every so often. :thumbs:

Hi Gooey,

I kept 6 neons with 2 male angels for a while, i then moved house and reset the tank up. I made the mistake of putting the angels in first, now i have only 3 neons that have been rehomed in another tank.

Originally the 6 neons were the first fish i had in the tank, the angels were added at a later date when they were 50p size, i had no problems at all until i moved.

Gaza t

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back